Has anyone noticed the increase in independent Asian providers?

I have noticed this in Houston's Backpage, and certainly noticed it in Beaumont and Lake Charles where I reside between the two cities. Used to seldom see an independent Asian advertising. Now they are VERY common. Of course, I doubt they are truly independent, not like an 18 yr old Chinese girl can easily get a tourist Visa and set out to start her career as a provider in the US. I would bet it is the same guys that run the spas bringing them over.
That being said, anyone trying them out? Naturally, they are using stock photos just like the Spas. But, with an incall rate ranging between $140 to $160, if the service is up to par, beats going to a Spa. Has anyone else observed this. Any thoughts?
I think this is people trafficking expanding tentacles out of Houston. IMO They don't typically strike me as true independent ladies who have made a free will choice for the profession? This is why spas are such a turnoff for me.
I think this is people trafficking expanding tentacles out of Houston. IMO They don't typically strike me as true independent ladies who have made a free will choice for the profession? This is why spas are such a turnoff for me. Originally Posted by ajlybj
Kind of figured that. Just noticed the numbers are exploding. Used to be a mid thirties Asian woman that would visit Lake Charles often. Asian women were rare otherwise. Been a lot in Beaumont and Lake Charles the last couple of weeks.
A lot of the spa owners are changing gears by developing agencies in order to avoid LE "retail" spa busts and to attract non-spa clientele. They are two peas of the same pod.
It's time to introduce a new term - the Illusion of Independence.....
  • Dbuck
  • 09-01-2016, 05:57 AM
There is one advertising in lake Charles today. Outcalls only. I didn't think it was real.
There is one advertising in lake Charles today. Outcalls only. I didn't think it was real. Originally Posted by Dbuck
Saw that one myself. Yesterday there were three or four in Beaumont. In and outcalls. There is a Houston gal in her mid thirties that comes to Sulphur every couple of months or so. Always stays on Ruth St.or Cities Services. Can't remember her name, but have seen her twice. She posts real pictures. She is a medium build, not fat by any stretch of the imagination, I'm pretty fat sensitive. She advertises in the body rub section, but provides full service in the $150 range. Good service and VERY snug vag. Considering what we get in this area, she is a good value.
There is one advertising in lake Charles today. Outcalls only. I didn't think it was real. Originally Posted by Dbuck
A lot of these incall places on BP are now offering outcalls to expand the business. It's probably safer to deal with the incall places because the Asians are use to doing retail space in the hobby.
  • Dbuck
  • 09-13-2016, 06:09 AM
Has anyone taken the plunge?
yep. I have virtually switched over....
  • Dbuck
  • 09-13-2016, 11:46 AM
I meant here in LC. I was trying to verify if the one advertising here is legit.
  • Dbuck
  • 09-13-2016, 11:48 AM
I've completely switched over to this type when I'm visiting Houston. Lol.
A quick search here on ECCIE turns up 21 showcases listing ethnicity as Asian. Is that more than before?

I would think that between a show case here on Eccie and an ad on Back Page, he chances of finding a truly Independent Provider would be higher here while the probability that any woman in a BP ad has been trafficked in some way would go up.
A quick search here on ECCIE turns up 21 showcases listing ethnicity as Asian. Is that more than before?

I would think that between a show case here on Eccie and an ad on Back Page, he chances of finding a truly Independent Provider would be higher here while the probability that any woman in a BP ad has been trafficked in some way would go up. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Eccie is a tighter, more closed market that is monitored by LE. Backpage is an open market that is more difficult to monitor by LE.
  • Dbuck
  • 10-12-2016, 11:23 AM
I've never ventured BP if there wasn't at least a mention of them on eccie. I really want to try this Asian thing here in town.