A New Me 👅💋👀💦

First of all, I want to apologize to anyone who has tried to book an appointment and never got a response. I have dealt with a lot of health issues these past few years. I am finally 💯 cancer free and back to normal self.

Now the other great news, new pics, new number, more flexible, will be making trips again, and I'm extremely HORNY

You look fantastic, hon! So glad you are better!!

And welcome back! Missed you!
You look fantastic, hon! So glad you are better!!

And welcome back! Missed you! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thank you😙😙
Hey lady, it's been a while. Glad to hear you are doing well!
Thats awesome news!!!
  • frodo
  • 02-22-2018, 02:15 PM
Fantastic news!
glad your back an feeling better!!
Glad to hear you doing better always great to hear that another is cancer free... here's to many more years that way
We've never met, but I'm always glad to hear when someone has been dealt a bad hand and overcame it - congratulations, and welcome back!
Glad you're doing better, Miss Madison, and hope we get a chance to meet sometime!
That is great news Madison. Hopefully we get to meet for a 2nd time in the near future!
Glad you're in good health! No idea if or when we'll meet but it's always encouraging to hear someone beat cancer.
Awesome pics! You're the first provider I met and the subject of the first review I ever posted. You handled a newbie hobbiest with classy style. Glad you are doing well.
As always, late to the party. That is most excellent news. Live long and prosper.

Cheers,

bcg
Awesome news on your health and healing. May you have many healthy days to come