http://www.skipthegames.com/code/

Anyone ever try this site? A lot of fine looking talent on there. Just wondering how much of it is fake.
Idk I know I’m on there as well! But not many people call me from it !
Idk I know I’m on there as well! But not many people call me from it ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I’m on there, too. Maybe no one’s calling me because I’m being advertised as jailbait? They list me as 17!! Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7EA18D8D-C56F-4950-A3EF-E6754EE8448E.jpeg (139.7 KB, 347 views)
Did you two post there?

Looks like it is just reading bp
Did you two post there?

Looks like it is just reading bp Originally Posted by scottprestons
No, I didn’t. Wasn’t even aware I was on there until someone posted this thread. I think you’re right, it’s stealing our info from bp.
No no sells to that site or they do steal it either or lol
That's one of the baddest 17 I've seen in a long time.
Skip the games and stick with the verified ECCIE ladies!!
That's one of the baddest 17 I've seen in a long time. Originally Posted by lil nicky

Hell yeah it is one hot momma
Hell yeah it is one hot momma Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thanks Nicole! <3
Hell yeah it is one hot momma Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Amen, the walking definition of a MILF!
Skip the games and stick with the verified ECCIE ladies!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Considering most ECCIE ladies are on other sites...
Everyone is on every site BP sells your ad to other sites! Some don't even know their on other sites! Their so many out there lol
The site was listed in a review in Missouri. I was just curious about the site. I saw a lot of ladies on their I have never seen on BP so was curious. Thank you for the info. I would gladly go to jail to hit that