ECCIE Review Removal

Is there a moderator to help me remove my phone number from all my reviews? I was young when I started on eccie and didn’t think about the consequences. I don’t want people google searching my number and seeing intimate posts about me. I’m retired and trying to put this in my past.
Your best bet is to get a new #.
Congratulations on the retirement.
Sorry to let you know, but your information, reviews, phone numbers will NEVER be completely gone. 😞 Either the owners/admins can't or won't. You can still find reviews on people who left many years ago. You can make it harder by going into your account and deleting every ad and comment/post that you ever made. Do this while you still have access and before asking for your account to be deleted. Tell everyone in your real life that you had to get a new number, and then get a new number. Thank god I saved those cum
covered face pics !! (Just kidding.)😜
This is the best reason for a burner phone & blurred face pictures.
One would think as concerned as everyone here is about outing it wouldn’t be a problem to do something as simple as editing out a phone number lol. I guess it comes down to whether you are one of the popular kids lol
One would think as concerned as everyone here is about outing it wouldn’t be a problem to do something as simple as editing out a phone number lol. I guess it comes down to whether you are one of the popular kids lol Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Nope, the popular kids can’t get anything erased on reviews, either.

A phone number change is the best thing to do.

Congrats on your retirement, Lolah! We’ll miss you!!!