Kayla smith make it up to me!

I called and set up an appointment yesterday. Drove 40 miles to incall. When I get there I call to ask room number. She tells me her friend is in the room for 30 more minutes and do I want to wait. Said she was real sorry, but that she forgot I was coming. I set up the appointment an hour and a half before. Said no thanks, I was to say the least disappointed, and drove 40 miles back.

Really did want to meet, and maybe its just me, but really didn't want to think about waiting 30 minutes for a "freshly used" room. Hoping for much better.
I dont think demanding is going to get you far in this one.
I'm definitely not demanding, not me at all. Enthusiastically asking, is all. And I'm sure she'd tell you, I was very polite and respectful. Even given the circumstances.
you should have waited 30 mins...she is worth it!! Improvise my man..
I guess you are right. That's why I made the drive. Two things put me off: how you could forget your appointment in less than two hours. And the condition of the bed I'd have to wait 30 minutes to occupy.
Useless threAD
...Don't you think the odds of her making it up to you would be a bit better if you contacted her privately rather than plastering this all over the boards?

Going to stop at that as I'm in a fowl mood this morning..
Let him have it babe...he deserves it...
When is an appointment not an appointment?

What is the average drive time to go 40 miles in Houston traffic?

If an electric train was traveling west at 40 mph and the wind was blowing from east to west ay 40mph would the incall be ready at the appointed time?
Trick question....there are no west bound electric trains....ijs.
...Don't you think the odds of her making it up to you would be a bit better if you contacted her privately rather than plastering this all over the boards?

Going to stop at that as I'm in a fowl mood this morning.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Val,
Please don't be in a fowl mood. I know it's frustrating not having sex as often as you would like and I understand so I'm here to help.

Since wakeup is carrying your love child I'll be more than happy to fill in for him whenever you need some dick....ijs
Val,
Please don't be in a fowl mood. I know it's frustrating not having sex as often as you would like and I understand so I'm here to help.

Since wakeup is carrying your love child I'll be more than happy to fill in for him whenever you need some dick....ijs Originally Posted by boardman
That's Uncle Wakeup, not Daddy Wakeup...thanks.
heh
Val,

Since wakeup is carrying your love child I'll be more than happy to fill in for him whenever you need some dick....ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Wakeup's pregnant!?

That's Uncle Wakeup, not Daddy Wakeup...thanks. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Haha, we thought everyone would assume it was yours!
Wakeup's pregnant!?

Haha, we thought everyone would assume it was yours! Originally Posted by Valerie

Ok, now I'm confused. Wakeup is pregnant but it isn't his. WTF?