$250 for throat cancer

I'm sure most of you already heard about this, but it makes me think twice about daty.... Naw not really lol

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/can-oral-sex-cause-cancer-20120809
It's not only daty haven't read it yet but going to read your link. I heard bbbj from cim will do that.
Im sure if they studied it they could show a cheeseburger could cause throat cancer as well.
They have basically narrowed it down to everything causes cancer.
Yeah, even listening to Obama for the last 3 1/2 years can cause brain cancer. Just saying.
Good article. Thanks for the link. Interesting.
They have basically narrowed it down to everything causes cancer. Originally Posted by MrClark
Agreed. Pretty much anything can cause cancer nowadays. I just wish they'd find a cure for it because chemotherapy doesn't always work.
Agreed. Pretty much anything can cause cancer nowadays. I just wish they'd find a cure for it because chemotherapy doesn't always work. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

If they found a cure, millions would be out of a job. There will be no cure.
Every year science find a way to ruin our fun. we stopped driving our hummers because of the stupid environment, now we can't enjoy some pussy because it might cause cancer. What's next,, if you get a blowjob you might get polio. Lol
If they found a cure, millions would be out of a job. There will be no cure. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
How will millions be out of a job? And I think that's better than millions dying don't you think! Maybe you would feel different if someone you love(d) has or had cancer.
I think maybe he means that if cancer is cured, then we won't need doctors, or cancer facilities, or researchers, or pharmaceuticals.... I'm sure if we ever cure cancer, a new and bigger disease will take its place.
I think maybe he means that if cancer is cured, then we won't need doctors, or cancer facilities, or researchers, or pharmaceuticals.... I'm sure if we ever cure cancer, a new and bigger disease will take its place. Originally Posted by aavalos3078
We still have AIDS as a disease that isn't cured either. I'm sure if researchers found a cure then they won't care to lose their jobs because they'll be rich from finding the cure. Like I said there needs to be a cure and hopefully they will find one!!! We will still need doctors for other things anyways. People get sick with all kinds of things and cancer isn't always it. Either way there needs to be a cure! Cancer is just as bad as AIDS and I doubt they will ever fond a cure for that. They only have medicine to slow down the process only if the people have HIV....but there's no cure for AIDS yet either.
I heard that also. Its nothing wrong with being careful ladies. Its cum going down our throats not theirs.......

It's not only daty haven't read it yet but going to read your link. I heard bbbj from cim will do that. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I heard that also. Its nothing wrong with being careful ladies. Its cum going down our throats not theirs....... Originally Posted by Kammye
Not too sure on that study...

But I bet we have a significant statistical universe right here.
We each likely know at least 10 babes that have been swallowing at least 3 times a day for years...
Not to mention some wives...or secretaries...

In over 30 yrs. can't recall any dropping out from throat cancer...but this is far from a good study also...

Seems we need more experimentation...

That just sounds like BS to me...cancer from DATY...
Now about those cellphones...
L8r
r9