provider friendly dealer ships

looking for a honda accord coupe fully loaded from a provider friendly dealershp
Being self employed as an entertainer you should be able to present you income tax returns to show your past income. I am guessing that you are looking to finance and not pay cash.
Being self employed as an entertainer you should be able to present you income tax returns to show your past income. I am guessing that you are looking to finance and not pay cash. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There is a 3rd option.
Please pm me info as well
There is a 3rd option. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Lease?
I wanna know too, I want a Toyota.
Are there any client friendly dealer ships, I need a corvette...ija
Just make sure you don't pay over $10k in cash, unless you have filed enough income to substantiate it.

Any cash payments and/or deposits of over $10k are reported to the IRS, and they may come knocking wanting to know how/where you got that cash...something to watch out for...
Just make sure you don't pay over $10k in cash, unless you have filed enough income to substantiate it.

Any cash payments and/or deposits of over $10k are reported to the IRS, and they may come knocking wanting to know how/where you got that cash...something to watch out for... Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
When the cash is all singles covered in stripper glitter, I think they'll figure it out.
When the cash is all singles covered in stripper glitter, I think they'll figure it out. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Yep, and when they do, they're gonna wanna get paid!! lol
When u all find out id like to know to...
10831 Bissonnet Street Houston, TX, 77099.
I got a car from them this year they dont require driver license nor check stubs . All they want is cash and references. Their down payments are 1000 with weekly or monthly payment plans. If some of you are just looking to rent a car for a day or two they have a deposit of 200 and 75 a day including insurance. They have a lot of nice cars and also have mechanics on duty that will fix your car anytime for free
I love it...if you weren't doing something fucked up this wouldn't be a problem...plenty of cash businesses around that don't have problems buying cars...why is this hard?
Credit....

Any cash payments and/or deposits of over $10k are reported to the IRS, and they may come knocking wanting to know how/where you got that cash...something to watch out for... Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
After IRS comes knocking on your door because you paid with over $10K in cash, then DHS will come knocking on your door and take you away for being a "home grown terrorist". Be afraid, be very afraid.