Question for the ladies..

I have been starting to Hobby more and more of late & also have started seeing more outside ladies as well. This personal question may be more for the ladies to try to help answer for me but yea.. I have noticed that I may tend to be a ,"quick", finisher (not a good thing if its with a provider & the session doesn't offer msog). Also, not so good in the outside world. As it may be more suitable, please feel free to PM me with possible solutions on how I can work on that. Embarrassing but the truth.. Thanks!
I have plenty of clients that are fast, the trick, beyond you trying to work on it, is talking to your playmate of choice. After screening, so you don't spook her, find a way to ask her if she would mind taking it slow..To..Prolong the encounter. Don't be vulgar, as it's a hure red flag and turn off to most.

It's fun to torture a poor soul for 40+ minutes; teasing, bringing him right to the point, and making him simmer down over and over again.. Makes the finale unimaginably intense. it just takes finding the right chemistry with the right provider.

Happy searching! Have fun and stay safe!