Providers Needing Updated Pics?? FREE!!

I will be in town tomorrow for business, and have some time in the late afternoon/evening to shoot some photos. If you're needing some updated photos, now is the time! I can possibly shoot 1-2 girls for up to 90 minutes each, so please get with me ASAP.

I'm not going to charge you anything, as I want to add some test shots for myself.

I would like to shoot "Terry Richardson Style," as I won't have any studio equipment with me.

Here is a link to his work:

http://www.artpartner.com/artists/im...ry-richardson/

We can shoot some exterior shots as well, but it's going to be HOT and humid, so the sun will have to be down a bit first.

Send me a private message or an email, and I can send you some samples of my earlier work.

Thanks!

TXP
Hi TXP, yes I may be interested in you shooting me, can you please send me some of your work. Even more important where will you be in Fort Worth 2morrow?

Thank You,
Monica_doll
Unfortunately my plans have changed. Instead of arriving tomorrow, my flight arrives Saturday morning, and leaves Saturday evening.

I will re-post before my visit next month. Thank you for the replies, and emails, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

TXP
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-11-2011, 10:24 PM
I know you quoted work of another photographer you admire and would like to emulate. Could you share any of your work? Even if it isn't a model, it would help people know they are dealing with a real photographer, and not just some guy with a fancy camera. Also, they would be able to see YOUR style, and judge off of that.

It is like if I showed a pic of Sasha Grey's nookie and said my nookie will taste like that... Doesn't do much good now does it?