State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library Road
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Dances, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall slender blonde probably B-cups, ok butt. Decent enough looking but a little rough around the edges. Pretty standard quality for girls at this club.
Recommendation: Yes
Was that Sienna from Indys days. She was working there.
... WHEN is this joint ever open?? ... I ride-by and never
see any cars there.

... Maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.
Got a Chinese karate joint across the roadway??

#### Salty
... WHEN is this joint ever open?? ... I ride-by and never
see any cars there.

... Maybe I'm looking at the wrong place.
Got a Chinese karate joint across the roadway??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Across from the transportation company and laundry mat.

They probably won't be back around here for a few more months.

Around what time did you go?

They probably won't be back around here for a few more months.

Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL no
Around what time did you go? Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
around 11PM
Cool. I was talking to a girl Saturday night and she convinced me to stop by on Wednesday night anyway. So I may be there again.
I went but was a total noob there. Took me 2 days to figure out how their dances worked since the number of girls is harshly smaller than places like erotica. Also that you have to order dances from the bartender which wasn’t communicated through the girls until I was chatting with one at the bar when she was on break. Which was different from club erotica since they just come up to you.

I had a 2 dance private show from one girl which was fun and far less expensive than my last review I added about CE. LOL.

Overall, I like the place. No extras offered to me though. Maybe because i was new there? But I intend to go back again.
I went but was a total noob there. Took me 2 days to figure out how their dances worked since the number of girls is harshly smaller than places like erotica. Also that you have to order dances from the bartender which wasn’t communicated through the girls until I was chatting with one at the bar when she was on break. Which was different from club erotica since they just come up to you.

I had a 2 dance private show from one girl which was fun and far less expensive than my last review I added about CE. LOL.

Overall, I like the place. No extras offered to me though. Maybe because i was new there? But I intend to go back again. Originally Posted by Letsplaypgh
Did they still have a bead curtain covering the dance rooms.
Can confirm this now. Will post encounter soon.