Mobile Eccie

I HATE this new mobile version of Eccie!! It's awful. I can't navigate it, can't see a clear outline of threads... Even my smiley box is gone!

I mostly use my iPhone when navigating Eccie. This is making it very, very difficult.
  • bndm
  • 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM
+1,000,000!!!!

This new version SUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!
Can we go back, if so, how??? It's different so I like but I'm with Ginger I like the timeline. I thought I had hit something... Lol!!
Mine is back to normal! Yay!!!
MINE IS TOO. HOW ODD..
IT WAS A TEST...ONLY A TEST...
I agree with ya ladies, that mobile version sucks!! And not in a good way
I agree with ya ladies, that mobile version sucks!! And not in a good way Originally Posted by jon5150
Thanks for specifying, Jon.
Always glad to help
I agree...tried to send a PM today while using it but the message disappeared into thin air...I guess the solar flares grabbed it and tossed it into a black hole!
Ha! It took me 30 minutes just to start this thread so I could bitch about it!
Good thread Ginger. Question for the IPhone 4 users? When I go back (touching the go back arrow) after reading this thread, it does not update or refresh until I go to top and physically refresh the page. Before the 4 page updates, refresh was auto when I when back. Is there a setting I missed or is this the way the 4 rolls?
Good thread Ginger. Question for the IPhone 4 users? When I go back (touching the go back arrow) after reading this thread, it does not update or refresh until I go to top and physically refresh the page. Before the 4 page updates, refresh was auto when I when back. Is there a setting I missed or is this the way the 4 rolls? Originally Posted by Sonoman

That's the way it rolls. Its not website specific. You can touch the top of the page near your battery indicator, and not have to scroll.