The biggest cities/states that use eccie?

So I was wondering what are the biggest cities or states that hobbiest use eccie? I'm traveling from Mesa AZ back to Upstate New York and I want to pick one place to stop and do dates but not sure where I should pick.. any help would be greatly appreciated..
I would say Dallas and Houston and all of Texas is probably the biggest. I wish I lived there sometimes for all the action that seems to go on there.
Houston is one of the top five most populated cities in the States. For #1, 2 and 3 (New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago) TER or other local boards are used more than ECCIE.
Im going through..
Oklahoma City
Tulsa Oklahoma
St Louis Missouri
Indianapolis Indiana
Columbus Ohio
Any of those cities hot spots for providers on for eccie?
Thankyou for the help ladies and gents xoxo
When touring, I usually plan at least a few weeks ahead or ideally a couple months or more. So I don't have much experience with planning short notice trips. Something I do to get a sense of how actively ECCIE may be used in a particular city is I look at the provider ad forum and see how long ago the postings on the first page were made.

For example, the last post on page one of the Oklahoma City Provider Ad forum was made on the 27th and for Tulsa it was the 22nd. Whereas the last post on page one of the Provider Ad forum for the whole state of Indiana, was made two months ago back in October. Indianapolis is a tiny market, which doesn't mean it's not worth it to go there. But ECCIE is used very infrequently for that city. Also, there is a SNATCH thread in the Oklahoma forums which can be used once per day to share short notice availability of up to four hours.
Texas and Oklahoma for sure.
For Indianapolis and Columbus, you should check out the "Grainbelt News."
Great Info here, Notes taking.
For Indianapolis and Columbus, you should check out the "Grainbelt News." Originally Posted by Yorick459
And Iowa & Nebraska
I can tell you that Ohio is a dead zone on this site. Better off on Grainbelt or Indys.
Your probably home already but my guess is when traveling I would think that there is not anyplace you could stop for a nights stay or even two nights and make more then five dates, maybe if you plan ahead and drop screening procedures and work interstate connections and airport lay over areas. Just saying, I'm not a know it all, at all.
Texas most definitely... the southern places I see more clients on here.
Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, MS, Nebraska, Iowa and interestingly enough way up in Upstate NY (but of course you know that one being an Upstate NY local ).
Texas