Anyone remember asian Dee from Cabaret Royale?

I know it's probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone remember Dee (or maybe just "D") that used to work at the old Cabaret Royale (now Chicas Locas)? She was a super sexy asian girl in her 30's or maybe early 40's that I spent a lot of time with back in the day. I think the last time I saw her was maybe 2015. Anyone know where she ended up or the last time anyone saw her?

I'm not looking for her personal information or anything......just wondering if she is currently working at any clubs in town? Any help would be appreciated. PM is fine too.
  • Lee47
  • 10-24-2020, 08:01 AM
If she is the tiny spinner with mom's that drove a red benz, then she went over to Bucks Dallas after Can went "Loco".
I remember Dee and her hot friend Taya (Thaia) ; Dee was cool and gave great dances would be great to see either of them
Yep remember her well last saw her over a year ago at bucks Dallas. Loved talking to her she was extremely nice
Thanks for the responses.....I figured people would think I'm crazy for asking. So if she is still working at Bucks Dallas, does she still go by the name "Dee"? Would be nice to get some dances with her again.

I also remember there was another tiny asian spinner at Cabaret Royale named Serena. Last I heard she was working at Bucks Wild.
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood