Sandusky Guilty

Jerry Sandusky found guilty today on 45 of 48 counts . 25 of them Felony . Facing up to 422 years in prison . Too bad his first prison shower ass raping can't be televised. Hope he is tormented till the day he dies ! And possibly even after that !

P.S. Jerry the bed sheet and the top bunk are your friend ! Enjoy !
For those of you who don't follow sports, Jerry Sandusky was an an asst. coach at a famous college football program (Penn St.). He started a charity to help underprivileged kids, then used that charity to groom little boys for sexual assault. He is now 69, so it is conceivable he has been abusing kids for 50 years.
He will now be spending the rest of his life in prison where his fellow inmates are going to get MEDIEVAL on his ass, with emphasis on ASS.
I hope his age, influence, etc doesnt land him in a medium security facility.
  • S O B
  • 06-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Charity/home for underpriviledged kids? Sounds just like a local prolific poster here. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Charity/home for underpriviledged kids? Sounds just like a local prolific poster here. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by S O B
Hahahaha ! SOB give it up !
he better keep his ass lubed up for easy entry,,he is about to get gang raped!! justice is served..
Ralphey , you know we're all hoping the Villian gets fucked with no Vaseline !
It's unfortunate, but child molesters and pedophiles are usually separated from the general prison population.

Why is sentencing 3 months off...wtf???
Ralphey , you know we're all hoping the Villian gets fucked with no Vaseline ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
true, and hopefully the guy who barebacks him has HIV or Herpes too!!
I didn't think there was any option to barebacking behind prison walls.
What bugs me about this guy, is at no point has he seemed to be in the real world. Always grinning/smiling like it's just another day. I've watched several of the news clips and at no point does he look like he is aware that there's anything wrong.
I wonder when it's going to hit him how serious trouble and fucked up his life is FROM NOW ON!!. I believe that he got away with it so long, he no longer understands how sick he is. Just weird! Like a stepford wife.
Why is sentencing 3 months off...wtf??? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I wonder when it's going to hit him how serious trouble and fucked up his life is FROM NOW ON!!. I believe that he got away with it so long, he no longer understands how sick he is. Just weird! Like a stepford wife. Originally Posted by nuglet
I would think it's beginning to hit him today , and postponement of sentencing is probably due to the state giving him time to come to grips with it . And giving them adequate time for suicide watch !
The Happy Valley coverup should be entertaining to watch unfold. Plus, he can probably bring down some very rich and powerful people. I doubt he lasts two years before meeting an untimely death.