Studio X does it again! New pics of yours truly.

Originally Posted by Finkle

+1000"0000000000
Are you sure they are a professional studio? None of the pictures I've seen them do of providers are very flattering at all.

Hell my iPhone takes pics that are the same quality.

No this isn't a diss to Milfy, the photos aren't bad just not studio quality.

Studio X does the pix free of charge, can't complain to have a few new ones gratis!

And he's a super sweetie and not creepy which is a plus.

What does studio x get out of the free pics?
He gets to keep a copy for the spank bank.
He gets to keep a copy for the spank bank. Originally Posted by bearcub

Haha, that IS funny! And here I thought he was being altruistic.
I thought ads are supposed to be in the ad forum
I do a lot of photography, some for the ladies but mostly friends and others that want a portfolio. I remember offering free services for the ladies so i could practice and hone my craft. I slept with one lady, many times actually and i started seeing her before the pixtures started. But for the most part i stayed professional. This photog needs some practice and coaching but i do understand being able to keep it in your pants if your trying to learn.
I like the pics, milfy. They don't look photoshopped, which I think most guys can appreciate. I love your haircut and color too! That's the first thing that caught my eye. Thanks for showing us your new pics.

Thanks Annie! I'm Chunky little monkey but I do love my curves.

I am in love with this cut and color as well, I've been going a few shades lighter each time, my evil plot is to eventually get to bright red without it having been a drastic change.

I like the pics, milfy. They don't look photoshopped, which I think most guys can appreciate. I love your haircut and color too! That's the first thing that caught my eye. Thanks for showing us your new pics. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I will agree...

I've worked with studio-x because I liked how his pictures were still quality but still true to my curves and my nature. Many of times, pictures come off too airbrushed and photoshopped. I need nor want any illusions. You can see my shoot in my showcase.
First pic especially, the bed just seems random. It's in the left half of the picture; but the right half is pure black. Seems like if you were a sex worker, you would want to showcase how you and the bed work well together to promote your prowess on such an integral companion to your business. Maybe incorporate the bed more into the actual purpose of the pictures. Also, having the black pillow cases (to me) ruins the flow of the bed. You see the comforter, then the pillow cases match so well with the background it looks like the bars just come from no where and are imcomplete.

What does studio x get out of the free pics? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Advertisement.
What does studio x get out of the free pics? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
A free model to shoot. I've done it many times here as well. If you're into photography it beats paying a model when you get in the mood to set up the lights and indulge your "other" hobby.

If the lady is pleased with the results and had fun shooting it's all good. There is a critique thread up in the national "Business Services for Providers" section where the photographer can post if he/she wants critique.