If You Need a Moderator

I'm going to be offline pretty much for the next two weeks, so if you need a moderator, contact vicinms. I'll try to get on occasionally, but if you PM or email me, you might not get an answer right away.

Hope everyone has fun while I'm off having fun.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS you are good. We are going to miss you, but everyone has to take a break now-n-again so have fun.
Don't forget to let us know about all that hard work your doing - by writing a juicy review when you get back - lol!
Unfortunately, there will be a lot of writing but not about anything pertinent to ECCIE. I'm home for a day or so, then I'm off again for another week.

JaG
Here's hoping your travels cross some nice eccie ladies.
Could someone please tell me how to write a review to obtain premium status. I have been told to look at any review and there is a tab for new reviews, I can't find it, could someone PM me ?
Could someone please tell me how to write a review to obtain premium status. I have been told to look at any review and there is a tab for new reviews, I can't find it, could someone PM me ? Originally Posted by friscowindsor
Click on independent review in whatever city your trying to write the review for and at the top of the page I believe in the left hand corner is a tab that says new review! Write as much Info as possible in the Rest of the Story! Hope that helps you out happy hunting and good luck with the reviews
Have fun JAG!
Friscowindsor,

Indianabone is correct.

Got the the Independent or Agency Review forum where the "event" happened.

Once there, scroll down a bit and in between the Blue header titled "Moderators" and the Blue Header titled "Threads in Forum" you should see 2 blue buttons.

The buttons are labeled "New Thread" & "New Review".

By clicking on the "New Review" Button it will open up a blank form for you to use in writing your review.

In order to earn Premium Access, the review will have to meet certain criteria.

By reading the information at the link below, you will see examples and learn what is needed to earn PA.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
By reading the information at the link below, you will see examples and learn what is needed to earn PA.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014 Originally Posted by biomed1
And don't be afraid to ask questions - you can post them here or start a new thread or if you prefer not to post question in the open, you can use the ECCIE Private Message (PM) system, which will be just between you and who you contact.
IB!! Good to see you posting!

Good stuff, BioMed

And, vic... nevermind... you're just awesome regardless...

Smooch!

Lea