Twitter Blacklists Mathematician Who Testified at Arizona Voter Fraud Hearing

https://twitter.com/BobbyPiton

https://libertysword.com/twitter-bla...-fraud-hearing

Twitter Blacklists Mathematician Who Testified at Arizona Voter Fraud Hearing
By Liberty Sword - December 1, 2020

Twitter banned the account of Bobby Piton, a mathematician and expert witness who testified at the Arizona voter fraud hearing yesterday.

According to reports on Twitter, Piton’s account was suspended during his testimony, while the hearing was still ongoing.

At the hearing, Piton said if he was in charge of certifying Arizona’s election results, he would “rather resign” than do so:
If I was an executive at a publicly traded company, I would never sign that, because I risk jail time and having all my money taken from me in lawsuits. So, to answer your question, I would never, ever, have certified. I’d rather resign than certify those results.

I believe they’re fraudulent based on the data, and my sister asked me a simple question this morning, she goes ‘how sure are you?’… And I said, I’d be willing to put my life on it. I’m that sure about my analysis, assuming that the data that I got, from the state and everything else was accurate.

Piton’s full testimony can be watched at the video below:
This comes a few days after Twitter suspended the account of Pennsylvania state senator Doug Mastriano, who testified at that state’s election hearing. Twitter later said that Mastriano’s suspension was an “error.”

Twitter has been escalating censorship against President Donald Trump and his supporters ever since votes were cast in the election. An analysis conducted a few days after election night found that half of the President’s tweets had been censored in some manner by Twitter.
as I mentioned in an earlier thread

they blacklisted him as he was giving his testimony before an Arizona legislative committee
Experts say Trump's attacks on Marie Yovanovitch during the impeachment hearing amount to witness intimidation

https://www.businessinsider.com/expe...novich-2019-11

Patrick Cotter, a former federal prosecutor, told Insider that Trump's attacks were "exactly the type of action and words mobsters use to attack straight-arrow government witnesses, though mobsters didn't use Twitter."

He went on: "Such criminals use crude lies to attack the witness' competence and integrity. I've seen it many times over the years from professional criminals who lack any fact-based response to damning testimony."

Jeffrey Cramer, a longtime former federal prosecutor, told Insider that Trump's tweet "certainly was intended to intimidate future witnesses and/or her future willingness to talk on this subject."

He argued that if these proceedings were being held in court, any federal judge would "lose their mind if a defendant threatened a witness in their courtroom."

laughable and non-responsive
Like the thread. Only you aren't in on the joke. It's Dilbert. (No time to look for the comic strip.)
as I see it you have three possible honorable responses to the thread

1. try, as you might, to point out any flaws in his post and/or go to the defense of twitter in an appropriate way

2. acknowledge the veracity of the thread

3. or refrain from posting

and a correction, a fourth, add to the thread concerning similar happenings

just don't attack him personally although dispensation might be given if its in defense of a personal attack on you
Censorship vs. Free Speech.

Kind of like an ice cream shop.
Comes in all flavors.
as I see it you have three possible honorable responses to the thread

1. try, as you might, to point out any flaws in his post and/or go to the defense of twitter in an appropriate way

2. acknowledge the veracity of the thread

3. or refrain from posting

and a correction, a fourth, add to the thread concerning similar happenings

just don't attack him personally although dispensation might be given if its in defense of a personal attack on you Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And you’re setting the rules on this one? In so doing, your condescending post makes you guilty of what you shamelessly lecture other on.

Lead by example.

Ask Dilplug to stop posting baseless conspiracy theories all day every day. Things happen in this world that aren’t the work of the deep state, George Soros or an international conspiracy to remove Trumpism from the face of the planet,

Black is black. 1+1=2. Truth is truth.

Brown shirts are hear
And as I reported in another thread, he has said that the FBI has asked to see his "evidence' but of course the FBI will not confirm or deny this.

This is a news worthy event. Why does it need to be censored? Isn't that we are suppose to do, decide?

It seems utterly incredible and inconceivable that Democrats would go along with this obvious censorship of free speech in order to protect their interest. When has that ever been apart of our democracy?

Twitter will now decide for the next generation what they should and shouldn't hear. If that doesn't scare the pants off you, I guess nothing will.

There are none so blind than those that will not see.
22 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDf1j4IQz28 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I watched this asshat spew nonsense yesterday. No details just a bunch of random BS.
Twitter will now decide for the next generation what they should and shouldn't hear. If that doesn't scare the pants off you, I guess nothing will. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Why would twitter censorship scare me?

1) I don't read it, unless someone links something interesting.

2) They are not a public company, or government entity. As long as it's legal, they can do whatever they want.

3) Anyone who is seriously influenced by twitter posts is foolish.

4) Geez, it's twitter, a gossipy social message board, not the news.

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Anyone who needs Twitter is pathetic. A tweet from a bird is just a chirp. Not a song. It's not a place for Birdsongs. Years ago I (internally) lost it when I heard a reporter say "a Twitter conversation" when I was listening to the news on the radio. Verified accounts? What the fuck is that about? To me, that's not journalism. Blogging. Vlogging. I hate the phrase "old school." I like old fashioned. That's me. Raised old fashioned Liberal.

At least it's not Parler where pussies run and hide among other safe space providers.

I wasn't even thinking about the president until I finished this post. Believe it or not.

Social media rant over.

1) I don't read it, unless someone links something interesting.

2) They are not a public company, or government entity. As long as it's legal, they can do whatever they want.

Unless Congress pulls the protection against being sued. Then let's see if they can do what they want.

Well, we certainly agree on that!

4) Geez, it's twitter, a gossipy social message board, not the news. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

It's the news for way to many Americans.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=22e122513e17

More Americans Are Getting Their News From Social Media

It isn't news that most Americans aren't reading the daily newspaper or even watching the evening news. Instead of the paper of record delivering everything from local happenings and sports scores to current events on the global stage, more and more people are turning to Facebook and Twitter.

According to a newly published Pew Research Center report 55% of U.S. adults now get their news from social media either "often" or "sometimes" – an 8% increase from last year. About three-in-ten (28%) said they get their news "often," up from 20% in 2018.

As the Pew Research's reporters noted, "social media is now a part of the news diet of an increasingly large share of the U.S. population."

https://www.journalism.org/2020/07/30/americans-who-mainly-get-their-news-on-social-media-are-less-engaged-less-knowledgeable/

Americans Who Mainly Get Their News on Social Media Are Less Engaged, Less Knowledgeable

Those who rely on social media for news are less likely to get the facts right about the coronavirus and politics and more likely to hear some unproven claims

That's why!