Intel on this one?

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...o/867269410730

Looks too cute to be real, but the most obvious red flags are missing. The location is actually locally relevant, her pictures don't show up in GIS or TinEye, and searches for her phone number only bring up previous ads in the vicinity.

I'm still hesitant because of the Chicago area code and the location being formatted similarly to this ad.

Any thoughts?
I’ve seen her like four times she advertises three different names Alexandria most common is Leah and there’s one more all ads are the same girl I’ve seen her like four times I do recommend her She does look a little different in her pics but still attractive She loves DAty
I’ve seen her like four times she advertises three different names Alexandria most common is Leah and there’s one more all ads are the same girl I’ve seen her like four times I do recommend her She does look a little different in her pics but still attractive She loves DAty
I'm an idiot. Only just a few minutes ago noticed the backwards Zishy logo in her pics. Didn't know just flipping an image was enough to fool TinEye. Pics are from a March 2017 gallery of model Mila Haffkine, who I'm sure is not providing services in our area.