Anniversary Suggestions... ???

Good evening all!!

This week I am celebrating my one year anniversary in the hobby. It has been a wonderful, eventful, and amazing experience. I have met the most terrific ladies and gents this past year!! I look forward to meeting more of you marvellous ladies and gents in the year to come!! I am looking for ways to celebrate this week. I don't want the cliche "strawberries and whipped cream with sprinkles/cherry on top".

Ideas??? I appreciate your input
maybe put together a luncheon with some of the ladies...

congrats!
Free sessions to the first 25 guys that contact you would be popular, remembered, and hopefully start a trend.
Hopefully all the guys will cum and see you and thank you for getting in the hobby. So that you will stay and play for alot longer. Thank you Abby
I agree! A ladies luncheon or night out sounds fun!!!

congrats! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's a great idea!! I may need more time to plan that, but it sounds fun!! If you come to Dallas soon, I would love for you to join!!
Happy anniversary Abby - glad you have had fun! While Easy Lover's idea would be awesome, guessing that's not what you had in mind. How about some kind of encouragement to come spend time with you? Maybe you and another hot lady ? Lol

A man can dream ....

congrats! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree! A ladies luncheon or night out sounds fun!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
The first two on the invite list

I'm getting excited!!! (And a little wet!)
You should celebrate by having your taint tickled.
I would love to meet you next time I visit sugar!

enjoy!
Happy anniversary Abby - glad you have had fun! While Easy Lover's idea would be awesome, guessing that's not what you had in mind. How about some kind of encouragement to come spend time with you? Maybe you and another hot lady ? Lol

A man can dream .... Originally Posted by Papacorn
Thank you Papacorn!! I think that is a brilliant idea!! The next issue is which hot lady.... Do I have to chose?? LOL
You should celebrate by having your taint tickled. Originally Posted by pyramider
Volunteers???
So many to choose from...who do you like playing with Abby?
  • Netx9
  • 03-24-2014, 09:56 PM
I would love to meet you next time I visit sugar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that would be a hell of a way to celebrate! Two of my favorite ladies... Well... favorite people

You know I'd love to help you celebrate this week but I'm 'geographically challenged' right now... I will fix that soon! Congrats to a sweetheart and awesome person...

... Who just also happens to be sexy as hell!

(might I suggest celebrating in your favorite shirt )
So many to choose from...who do you like playing with Abby? Originally Posted by Papacorn
I haven't met a lady or gent yet that I don't like playing with ....