Someone forgot U Conn was playing in the Final 4

Nice job there Jerry World
Attached Images File Type: jpg UConn missing.jpg (63.9 KB, 131 views)
Nice job there Jerry World Originally Posted by Boltfan
Maybe they knew they were going to win so they already took their logo off to start making tshirts.. What a game.
Maybe they knew they were going to win so they already took their logo off to start making tshirts.. What a game. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
______________________________ ______________

Yeah it was a terrible game! My mama was from KY and I still have a sis and lots of relatives and nephews in school at UK. I was really pulling for them!

So I'm glad UConn was left off the banner!! lol.

Quick trivia question. What team was 2-0 against UConn this year, but didn't even make it into the NCAA tournament?

Next question: has that ever happened before?
SMU...

Don't know the 2nd
Louisville was 3-0 against them.
UCONN is also the first team ever to make the FF (and win it all) who lost a game in March by 30+ points

I went to the games it was awesome, Kentucky fans everywhere. Just goes to show you the best team doesnt always win, just the one who can get hot and win 6 straight at the right time
My team did not win but still a fantastic game. Kentucky could have won and could have taken the lead at any time. but ucon played the better games.
SMU...

Don't know the 2nd Originally Posted by Boltfan
I didn't know either. I was just wondering aloud whether that had ever happened before. My strong guess is, "No."
I think the line opened like KY - 5.5 or something. I almost took the money line on UConn, but I did that for Maryland when the ladies played ND and well.. (it was +280)
I think the line opened like KY - 5.5 or something. I almost took the money line on UConn, but I did that for Maryland when the ladies played ND and well.. (it was +280) Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

it was -5.5, I took the points, in my mind that was easy money. No way that game was going to be a blowout either way. Florida was -6 on UCONN also, just way too lenient on those lines out there in Vegas!
You say no way and yet the sports books are making way more money than we will ever see....

Someone else said no way the Yankees would lose to the Astros opening day..
You say no way and yet the sports books are making way more money than we will ever see....

Someone else said no way the Yankees would lose to the Astros opening day.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

Yep! They will keep on making money, always feels good to get em back once in a while though
SMU spanked UCONN twice this year but did not make it to the NCAA tourney.

But they almost won the NIT...
SMU spanked UCONN twice this year but did not make it to the NCAA tourney.

But they almost won the NIT... Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Yeah SMU got jobbed, should have made it over BYU, non conference computer schedule killed them