Maya Angelou - the prostitue and brothel manager

Maya was never ashamed of her sexy worker past, which only deepens my respect for her infinitely. I love her come back to the reporter that tried to call her out on her past as a prostitute- "my dear, there are many ways to prostitute oneself, and you would know that, wouldn't you?" The reporter then ended the interview.

http://titsandsass.com/the-erasure-of-maya-angelou/
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-01-2014, 02:17 AM
That is a great blog... great write up. Never heard of the book, added it to my wish list now. Thank you for sharing.
Wow i never knew any of that about her, ze lemme borrow it after u finish
  • MojoR
  • 06-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Ze - Jules if you have an iPad I can send you I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings. Just send me a PM.
I really believe that in years to come, she'll be compared with the greats like Blake.
Interesting! RIP Maya Angelou
Thank you for posting this. I was unaware of this. I will have to get the book. Perhaps Ze will start a naked reading group.
I'm surprised not more people knew the awesomeness of Maya Angelou. Her death has sparked curiosity which is a good thing. She will live on eternally as she should. She's the real deal
  • NYr
  • 06-01-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm surprised not more people knew the awesomeness of Maya Angelou. Her death has sparked curiosity which is a good thing. She will live on eternally as she should. She's the real deal Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Dido. I would have been happy living half the life she lived.
There is hope for me lol
She was an amazing and gifted woman who touched so many in life. RIP Maya. Much respect. And now that I've read this nugget of a thread, I'm curious. Wonder how her past clients thought of her as a provider. lol. Yea...yea...
She was an amazing and gifted woman who touched so many in life. RIP Maya. Much respect. And now that I've read this nugget of a thread, I'm curious. Wonder how her past clients thought of her as a provider. lol. Yea...yea... Originally Posted by b.discreet4hobbyfuntime

I thought she was hot.. but I could have done without the post-coital lecture, lol
From Ice Berg to Maya, wondering what john will get a creative niche for writing about his experiences
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Naked reading group... What do you think Jules and I do all day while we sit at Naughtyville waiting for hard cocks to show up?

I do most of my reading on my ipad lately. Love my mini!.
Wow I didn't know this.