I plan on making the Ft. Worth my permanent Home and starting wed and Thursday until then...

Hi sexy gentlemen of the Dfw area I'm planning on making this my permanent area of residence and until I find a place to work out of what are the best areas in dallas and ft worth to get a hotel I will be in ft worth this WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY and I'll be planning a dallas trip next weekend. Any response will be greatly appreciated and if you'd like to pre book for ft worth you can go ahead and do so.

***I'll be spending most of my time in the Ft. Worth area including Aledo&Weatherford.***

Kisses
KYLEE RAY
I believe Tarrant County requires new women residents to post taint photos ... ijs.
Ummm excuse me sir this has nothing to do with my post nor anything I asked about only serious people who want to see me will receive pictures I have amazing reviews and due to having a future career and being in college I'm not posting such pictures on this site
Oh don't mind pyramider, he's challenged, or as West Texas folks would say - retarded. Welcome to Ft. Worth!
Thank you guest1500
I do not make the rules... ijs
Kylee, consider a P411 account. (www.preferred411.com)

Ft Worth is getting to be more and more worth the drive.
I will do Hercules and what do mean by more and more worth the drive
More and more quality ladies can be found in Ft. Worth. Hasn't always been that way.
Gotcha
Oh don't mind pyramider, he's challenged, or as West Texas folks would say - retarded. Welcome to Ft. Worth! Originally Posted by Guest15000

Alas Guest15000 probably has no clue as to what the taint is and its significance.
***I'll be spending most of my time in the Ft. Worth area including Aledo&Weatherford.***

KYLEE RAY Originally Posted by Kylee Ray
Forgive the dick like response but you probably want to google map the area, DFW as a whole.
Miles between locations can give you a general idea but ftw to weatherford is 45 mins to a hour depending on time of day, roughly half that goes for aledo from ftw center...now toss in Dallas here and there and you got some serious road time commutes.
Overall welcome though

Oh and Best in ftw would prob be downtownish, common is beach 820
Dallas, galleria is nice and common...not sure what's best.
Hi sexy gentlemen of the Dfw area I'm planning on making this my permanent area of residence and until I find a place to work out of what are the best areas in dallas and ft worth to get a hotel I will be in ft worth this WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY and I'll be planning a dallas trip next weekend. Any response will be greatly appreciated and if you'd like to pre book for ft worth you can go ahead and do so.

Kisses
KYLEE RAY Originally Posted by Kylee Ray
Anywhere off 30 is typically easy to get to west of 35W. Between 30 and 20 has nicer areas, Hulen area near TCU etc. Specific hotels will vary but you'll find most of the usual chains, Courtyard etc...

A lot of ladies up off 820 in North FW as well. Its a straight shot to the mid-cities is probably why.

Depends on what you prefer... extended variety vs regular hotel surroundings.
Try bouncing around on priceline until you find where you get the most business and requests. It takes a good month or two of tracking inquiries and requests but it is worth it.

Taint is the way to whore enlightenment.
Thank you everyone for your responses I'll definitely look into all the areas y'all have mentioned