When the hobby becomes more than "The Hobby"

Not going to go into details or anything here, just thought I would get others perspectives and thoughts on this. And I'm sure it has been discussed before.

Just like the title states, when the hobby becomes more than "the hobby", not just for the men, but for the women too? I realize it is a way to make a living and provide a service. But what about when it goes deeper than that?

Thoughts?
  • selot
  • 08-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Run, Forest, run!
Very dangerous...keep it in perspective.
I am in this for the fun of it. If it ever gets to the point I no longer have fun I will go to some thing else. I have found several ladies that I have fun with. I continue to look for some more of the intelligent and humorous women. I sure don't want any drama or some one to support. I will be with Emerald7 again this week then to Killeen to visit some fantastic ladies and attend a memorial for Ralph a deceased Navy Seal. The ladies all expose their right breast in honor of Ralph.
Time to get a dog...
had a dog no sense of humor.
The only way it should ever go deeper, is if your dick gets longer. This is a playground folks. Not a match making site.

Or you can just buy a motherfucker a ring after you fuck a few times. What could possibly go wrong?

And the humor with a dog relies entirely on your sense of humor. If you can't find stuff to laugh at having a dog around, you can't blame the dog. You're either very dry, or the dog is very lonely.
had a dog no sense of humor. Originally Posted by tucson

Then get a live one ...

And the humor with a dog relies entirely on your sense of humor. If you can't find stuff to laugh at having a dog around, you can't blame the dog. You're either very dry, or the dog is very lonely. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

The dog is probably stuffed ...
Pickle you either need to take a break from the hobby or find some different providers to see. You are in dangerous territory
Just cause she fucks you doesn't mean she loves you, always remember you paid bruh
Just cause she fucks you doesn't mean she loves you, always remember you paid bruh Originally Posted by theboss21422
Let's hope one doesn't seek love here ...

I enjoy the honesty that comes with the hobby. I got tired of screwing a guy's brains out, thinking I had a chance with a guy, only for him to leave me with nothing but a sore tail and throat, and ask my mommy for money while he runs to his wifey who won't even suck his dick.

I didn't want to be that girl, and after 3 months from losing my virginity, I got into the industry. I was determined to not have a legacy of broken hearts and an even broken bank account chasing dishonest men who had absolutely no intentions or notions of being with me.

Remember why you got into this
Let's hope one doesn't seek love here ...

I enjoy the honesty that comes with the hobby. I got tired of screwing a guy's brains out, thinking I had a chance with a guy, only for him to leave me with nothing but a sore tail and throat, and ask my mommy for money while he runs to his wifey who won't even suck his dick.

I didn't want to be that girl, and after 3 months from losing my virginity, I got into the industry. I was determined to not have a legacy of broken hearts and an even broken bank account chasing dishonest men who had absolutely no intentions or notions of being with me.

Remember why you got into this Originally Posted by Eva Damita
To Eva's point - OP I don't know what you are into with providers.

In my case, I see only GFE providers and some are really good..and I mean REALLLLYY good at providing not just the GFE physically but also mentally. I mean - hey, it's why I am there.

But always keep in mind - I will say it again - ALWAYS remember it's about the money and the experience. This is not Pretty Woman..this is a business for providers.

If you're a romantic type of dude - it could be easy to star thinking with your little head that 'mayyybee' there is a chance she really does "like" me...FORGET IT. Go back to the civilian world....if you want that.

Of course then your headed for a whole new realm of b.s...but that's another thread.
If you're paying, I don't see what there is to be confused about. Developing feelings in this "hobby" shows an inability to maintain perspective. You don't pay people to be your friends or lovers. Unless she's blowing off appointments and coming over to hang with you for free, it's a safe bet she's not into you.
If things aren't going well in your real life and you're here for an escape...keep it that way. Otherwise you run the risk of you having two fucked up real lives.