Attention Ladies from Dallas, why not host in mid-cities?

What I would like to know is what do the Dallas ladies have against the mid-cities/Arlington areas? Unfortunately I work in south Arlington, n it's a big inconvenience to travel all the way to North Dallas (Addison, Carrollton, Allen, etc)...these r prime places where some of the best looking ladies set up shop (these same areas are where many newbies initiate their craft). I understand why these areas are prime locations...heavily populated clientele...good business locations for the lovely ladies.

My issue is, why not consider mid-cities area sometimes...n give the guys in Arlington/Fw a better shot at paying u ladies a visit? I notice that many of the ladies like to travel to places like Austin/Houston/San Antonio/ok city/west Texas...why go so far when mid cities can be as profitable (n u will still have Dallasonians close by)?

Please ladies give us a chance...n plz express ur opinion as to why/why not you would consider mid-cities/Arlington/ft worth? And if you are already doing this? I would like to know who you are...:-)

Thank u ladies, for blessing our lives and making life worth living! I LUV u all!
Quite a few there I'd imagine. Sweet.treat is in that area.

Edit: if you have p411 you can search for city names if they're in their profiles. As well as search for mid cities I believe.
I have a very nice, cozy & private incall in mid-cities.
I did for several years.
I prefer my Dallas Uptown location now as my permanent Incall, but Outcall to all of DFW.
Several ladies used to have incalls in the mid cities. Only problem was the fucktards from Dallas and Ft Worth would not travel THAT far AND the mid cities fucktards did not make appointments. No business means there is no money for incalls. So they moved back to their old haunts and got busy, again.
Try cassandra lamore and jade nicole i believe their 2nd incall is in bedford.
I quess I have the same complaint, but why no beautiful ladies in the downtown
Dallas area? So many are in Hi Five, Galleria,Addison,Carrolton area and traffic
in that area just blows. Just me.
Try cassandra lamore and jade nicole i believe their 2nd incall is in bedford. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank u Jules. Believe it or not, I've visited with both ladies. Cassandra once in Dallas (did not know she was in Bedford)...n Jade. First time w/ jade was great...2nd time, not so good...that's why I did not return :-)
Kourtney Koxx, Sweet Treat and Terralyn are all in that neck of the woods and I'd highly recommend all three ... great ladies.
Hello
If one were to host or work in a mid city would you post under dallas or ft . worth?
Thank u Jules. Believe it or not, I've visited with both ladies. Cassandra once in Dallas (did not know she was in Bedford)...n Jade. First time w/ jade was great...2nd time, not so good...that's why I did not return :-) Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
Sorry to hear that about your Jade experience....I've seen her several times and each time is better than the one before.

To your question, Melannie_Star posted just above and she's a Tarrant County gal as well as Lolabrea01 & Bella FW. Can't go wrong with any of them.
If one were to host or work in a mid city would you post under dallas or ft . worth? Originally Posted by Kylee Ray
Both! That's the advantage for being close to both. :-)
Put me on the list of Midcities providers, I am in Euless
South Arlington is a wasteland. Police are active when they get wind of working girls in area motels, and there isn't an abundance of cheap apartments like you have up north.

You might check out Christina. I believe she is still in the area. There also have been a few reviews of a provider named Courtney, who I understand also works out of S Arlington.