holly effin shit

I had no idea moco is a place for underbellies to hangout. I don't fucking understand 70% of the shit they talk about. And someone has to pamper a woman to get laid but still spend mucho dinero in addition to it. Most women... Well girls I interacted with wanted to go on a date some place fun then head to mall for them to buy coach purse or something equally expensive then some fucking fast food. Then some top shelf booze and finally you get to stick it in. WTF! If I invested that much on a gf or wife I can get some really fantastic sex at home. I can't believe these (edit by Namssa) bitches really were able to spell Glen fiddich or Versace while they can't write a one proper sentence. Oh well........ I think I just got caught by surprise

(#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.)
Cool story bro
I had no idea moco is a place for underbellies to hangout. I don't fucking understand 70% of the shit they talk about. And someone has to pamper a woman to get laid but still spend mucho dinero in addition to it. Most women... Well girls I interacted with wanted to go on a date some place fun then head to mall for them to buy coach purse or something equally expensive then some fucking fast food. Then some top shelf booze and finally you get to stick it in. WTF! If I invested that much on a gf or wife I can get some really fantastic sex at home. I can't believe these (edit by Namssa) bitches really were able to spell Glen fiddich or Versace while they can't write a one proper sentence. Oh well........ I think I just got caught by surprise Originally Posted by ftwjoe

The only downside to dating/hookup sites is that there are a lot of "runarounds", drama, and endless emails.

Not only that, but the pussy isn't guaranteed.

See a provider! Save yourself some time and stress.
Girlfriends and wives cost more than providers, and the sex is less frequent than with providers, too.
I can't believe these (edit by Namssa) bitches really were able to spell Glen fiddich or Versace while they can't write a one proper sentence. Originally Posted by ftwjoe
Oh snap - you almost managed to make that "a one proper sentence" yourself! (for future reference, the verbs should be in the same tense... The "a one" is kinda obvious. And you might want to cap the f in the proper name.

But other than that, point taken... Crack head bitches should learn to write.
Dating sites are full of fillers, and folks who are never serious. Good Providers typically offer a more honest experience monetary and activities wise. I've always admired the honesty that comes along with providing.
Just make some Gay friends.

You will have women running out of your ears.

When I lived in San Antonio my two best friends were this gay dude
that worked at the airport and the other was a hairdresser.

Stewardesses and cosmetology girls in bunches.
Girls trust their gay friends opinions about straight guys.

It makes me laugh because it was queer eye for the straight guy
before anyone else had heard of that. They had me all dressed out too.
Oh snap - you almost managed to make that "a one proper sentence" yourself! (for future reference, the verbs should be in the same tense... The "a one" is kinda obvious. And you might want to cap the f in the proper name.

But other than that, point taken...(edit by Namssa) bitches should learn to write. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
Your point sir?
Moco? Doesn't that mean snot/boogers?

But other than that, point taken...(edit by Namssa) bitches should learn to write. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
Doh, you forgot to close the parentheses. Good try though.
Moco? Doesn't that mean snot/boogers? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Should be called chorro space. That place is a hole.
Just make some Gay friends.

You will have women running out of your ears.

When I lived in San Antonio my two best friends were this gay dude
that worked at the airport and the other was a hairdresser.

Stewardesses and cosmetology girls in bunches.
Girls trust their gay friends opinions about straight guys.

It makes me laugh because it was queer eye for the straight guy
before anyone else had heard of that. They had me all dressed out too. Originally Posted by bojulay
This is truth! As a matter of fact, if you can get tight with a cool lesbian chick, even better.