Taking Pictures During a Session

I've noticed a lot of pics in the ROS in reviews lately. I think it's sexy and would like to try it But would like to know what it's like on the other side of the lens.

Ladies, how do you feel about getting your picture taken by a client? If you allow it is there a charge for it? Is there a time that's best, at the beginning of the session, between periods of ...uh... increased activity or near the end when things are winding down.

If you do allow it, what boundaries do you have and how do you make sure they're honored?

I'd love hear your thoughts on the subject.
I recorded a gent and I zoomed in on his cock going in and out me...it was soooo hot to focus there

I use it for my own pleasure and I guess because I'm freaky like that, hehehe. My number 1 rule however, is to never show faces.

As for gents taking some of me, I am super selective and they must be a frequent Lover of mine.
eva damita quotes:

"I use it for my own pleasure and I guess because I'm freaky like that"

FREAK!!!!! I like!!!!!!
Didn't we have this thread a week or two ago? Something along the lines of "a nice new trend in reviews."
Didn't we have this thread a week or two ago? Something along the lines of "a nice new trend in reviews." Originally Posted by FunInDFW
We sure did. This may be looking at it from another angle.

Before swamping the ladies with photo requests, keep in mind their privacy concerns. It is best if you have seen them several times. Then ask their permission and get their approval for the ones you want to post. Be sure you cropped or blurred them if they prefer not to have their face shown. Only post them after the lady has approved of each one. Keep any others for your personal viewing pleasure completely to yourself.

There are probably exceptions and some ladies may not mind photos on the first session even if you show face pictures, but you should apply the same courtesy to them you do to regulars unless they specifically say you can post anything you took of them. Even then, show them what you have before leaving and give them unconditional delete rights.
yes we did. Sometimes members who are either new or have not been on the board in a while do not know how or refuse to use the search function.

Anyway, pics are good as long as they are not showcase pics of the provider and actually pre-session, session or post session pics. Some providers will allow guys to take them some will not, other providers will not let you take even 1 pic, while she lets another client take 20 pics.