STORE CLOSING

Hi everyone, just wanted to drop a note and let everyone know that I am closing my Grandview store. Right now everything is 50% off and if you tell the counter help that your with ECCIE and you will get 20% off additionally. We have both regular and adult movies again up to 70% off for ECCIE members. Additionally all of the equipment must go also, shelving, CCTV system, merchandising carts, etc. I love KC but my business is taking me back to Chicago full time.
Just after a huge on-line adult toy auction, it ended on the 30th
Equip-bids auctions.
Johnny Dare talked about this auction
KMBZ talk radio talked about this auction.
I love KC but my business is taking me back to Chicago full time. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Good luck in Chicago. Don't know if I'll make it by again but my fav(s) and I have enjoyed several items that I purchased.
Just after a huge on-line adult toy auction, it ended on the 30th
Equip-bids auctions.
Johnny Dare talked about this auction
KMBZ talk radio talked about this auction. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Yo DD...can you take him with you. I think we could get this forum to pull together to make it worth your while...or maybe NOTT.....LOL
Good luck in Chicago. Don't know if I'll make it by again but my fav(s) and I have enjoyed several items that I purchased.

Yo DD...can you take him with you. I think we could get this forum to pull together to make it worth your while...or maybe NOTT.....LOL Originally Posted by malwoody

LOL I don't think you guys could come up with enough cash. I have been told I forgot the address, hell I thought everyone already knew it, but here goes 12121 Blue Ridge Ste V Grandview, MO.
DD did Jayhawlker run you out of town? I remember you two having words.
LOL I don't think you guys could come up with enough cash. I have been told I forgot the address, hell I thought everyone already knew it, but here goes 12121 Blue Ridge Ste V Grandview, MO. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Hmm, how much for the whole store and advice on how to operate? :-)
DD did Jayhawlker run you out of town? I remember you two having words. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL yeah the strain of worrying about him showing up got to me. Naw I am spending 80% of my time in Chicago and the City of Grandview is such a pain in the ass it was just time to close up. That location lasted 25 years, so I cant complain to much.
Hmm, how much for the whole store and advice on how to operate? :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
Naw stay in school young man, pussy doesn't sell like it used to.
Naw stay in school young man, pussy doesn't sell like it used to. Originally Posted by dirty dog
lol, ya I used to frequent stores like that in Topeka many years ago. Things have changed. Internet vids in the past 10 years or more have increased 10000x and makes it a hard sell for DVDs. The toy market might/novelty market is probably ok. But a lot go online cause they are embarrassed to buy in a store...
Hey good luck DD...running a business aint easy and 25 years is a long time...kudos
In related news:

Streetside: Equip-Bid's auction of state-seized sex toys

http://goo.gl/rL2b3F
Oh gawd another "I'm retiring" thread. Dirty Dog is just like any other hooker, lol. LAST DAY IN TOWN 70% OFF B&G SPECIALS FROM DIRTY DOG EVERYBODY!!
I love KC but my business is taking me back to Chicago full time. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Just to derail for a few posts...who are the premier or ultimate providers in Chitown?
Good Luck DD> Hope you'll stay active on the threads. I enjoy your grounded perspective and "i don't give a shit what you think" attitude.