Girls with guns...

Damn they are hot...

EDIT... can't believe I almost forgot the one that started my search.

Girls that have guns are hot for sure.
I like taking girls to the range.
They seam to like the power in their hands,
As they turn around they have a big smile on their face.
Start off small, and get bigger ones in their hands.
22 to 45 or 38,
No 357, they don't like them that big.
Girls that have guns are hot for sure.
I like taking girls to the range.
They seam to like the power in their hands,
As they turn around they have a big smile on their face.
Start off small, and get bigger ones in their hands.
22 to 45 or 38,
No 357, they don't like them that big. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
There is no limit on the size of gun for a lady. The limit is the size of a person. A 44 magnum has just too much kick for me to be comfortable. A 357 is the same size bullet as a 38 with a longer case. I shoot 38's in the 357 at the range to save on the cost of ammo. A 357 has more kick than a 38, but it seems about the same as a 38 special + P.

I taught my daughter to shoot, along with all of my step daughters. It helps to build a ladies confidence. All of the girls went fishing, hunting and camping with me. I don't think there is any limit for what a woman can do except for her body size. But that applies to me also. It is a good thing I wasn't in the grunt units in the Marine Corps. Having to carry 100 pounds of gear is not my cup of tea.

JR
Ohhh, you mean NUDE girls with guns.
Gals, with Iowa machine guns, in bikinis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfP6sYzTNfQ
M60 is FUN!
M60 is FUN! Originally Posted by Gemma34

Gemma is my kind of lady! I love seeing a girl with a rifle. I don't have anything in 7.62 but if you come to KC I'll take you out with my AR. 5.56 is almost as much fun
There is so much that goes into how much recoil a weapon has its hard to say what a person can shoot.

Barrel Length
Grip style and material
Ergonomics of the firearm
Ammo choice
weight of the weapon
balance of the weapon i.e. a weapon that is barrel heavy will not recoil as much
Gals, with Iowa machine guns, in bikinis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfP6sYzTNfQ Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Whats the over-under on this videographer living long. What idiot stands in front of the barrels of amateurs firing automatic weapons?
Sorry DD, I disagree.
All it takes is a smidge of instruction to get anyone started.

JD, the camera was on a tripod. Anyone with an ATF license knows the rules very well.
If you start with a 22 its easier for a lady to learn how to shoot. With the price of amo you can shoot a 22 all day and the noise & recoil will not bother them.
If you start with a 22 its easier for a lady to learn how to shoot. With the price of amo you can shoot a 22 all day and the noise & recoil will not bother them. Originally Posted by old door builder
Exactly, or 9mm. Same for kids. The step up to light shotguns and/or other heavier items is easy after that, and just progresses.

Here's an example, and back to the thread, of an itty bitty brunet, in a black bikini, with a 50 cal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQZiMBaGiDA
Gemma is my kind of lady! I love seeing a girl with a rifle. I don't have anything in 7.62 but if you come to KC I'll take you out with my AR. 5.56 is almost as much fun Originally Posted by fredhgolightly
YES! That would be fun. I may be a little rusty though

Originally Posted by SixShot
What a sexy photo!! She looks amazing