Review: Moco Hoe Sugarbaby8884

Date: May !5 20015
Provider: Sugarbaby8884
Phone: 469-685-8046
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=71913243, http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...etrue/32214195
City: Garland
State: Texas
Address: Off of Miller
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Fucking
Session Length: ? A hundred strokes or more, maybe
Fee: 60 + 40 for Catholic school
Hair Color and Length: Brown with some fake red mixed in, gave me a hard on.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's short, maybe 5'3" not fat but she was fat at one time, looks good now.

Spilled some catnip and started going crazy, had to find some pussy so I started hitting every hoe on backpage, not one hoe would answer the damn phone, I tried the catfon, a payfon, hell I was even trying to rub two sticks together for smoke signals but gave that up when the coffee table caught fire then I stooped to the bottom of the cat pole and got on Moco.
Recommendation: Yes
Cat you are the man! Great find, thanks for sharing!!!

Cat you are the man! Great find, thanks for sharing!!!

Originally Posted by NTXReggie

Gal in pics looks plump. Not a problem, so am I. But there is plump and there is loose skin (weight loss) hanging types that is unappealing. Plump, chubby, and even small BBW better in my opinon that a gal that has lost a lot of weight, looks OK with clothes but without, not so much. May go after this one if you can clarify. Thanks again.
damn Cat, you've done it again!

I don't know if I'm more entranced by your discovery, or your writing style.. love both.

damn Cat, you've done it again!

I don't know if I'm more entranced by your discovery, or your writing style.. love both.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

+1
Cat.. give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a life time.

I am looking on mocospace but can't find anything... should I be looking for some signs? I friend all these ladies and all say " not dtf, not dts. Don't ask" is this their cover? any moco hunting tips you can pass on?
You have to hunt in the local chat room, they have no problem announcing themselves.
Sorry, I'm stupid... "Local" chat room? i see chat rooms, but its all over there place... there is " Texas " chat room.. but only 1 guy in there... and he was not interested. hah
Are you using a PC or a phone app, I think local chat is only on the app.
Ahh.. ya useing PC.
so how does this mocoscope thing work?
great stuff cat sounds like my kind of girl, nice find...