how many threesomes have you had?

let me start:
1st time was two ladies in costa rica at the hotel del rey
2nd time was with addison lea and bentley banks
3rd time with madison and delanie smith
4th time with chloe grande and versace
Given how much threesomes have played a role in my fantasies throughout my life, I had my first one earlier this year. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will probably do it again. Still though, the time that I've spent hobbying has greatly enhanced my fantasy life's appreciation for one on one fun......
Let me think.

First one a few years ago with my main squeeze and her friend. I think I did it again a few weeks later.

Then another four or five with the same girl and another friend.

Then a few where I took two girls away for a night.

Then one last September with two new girls.

Then two night away with the girl above and another friend.

Then the same two girls a couple of times.

I am promised a bday present shortly with another girl I have known a long time and a friend I have yet to meet.

So it adds up to about twelve.

Of those twelve, four or so have been a disaster (one or other girl has bad attitude or falls asleep or is not attractive to me). But I manage to have fun with one of the girls.

Two have been where the girls are gf's and interact e.g. I fuck one ass up while she eats the other girl.

Some have been a sequence with no interaction. Fuck one with the other watching, then fuck the other girl.

It seems to work best when there is plenty of time, when we all go away for a night or two and interact all day.

All were civilians and aged 18 - 22.

Oh yes, don't try it after a hard week at work. Don't apologise for sleeping a lot.

Plus, 2x shopping trip can get expensive.

I have yet to do a foursome (FFFM), but hope to do so in the next year. Will never do FMM.

I seem to find a lot of bi girls, or maybe it is just because I go with friends of friends.
Number of 3somes?

In the last 6 years? Many.

Found the mother lode of lonely mothers.
Don't really know. I prefer 1 on 1. As does my wife. She gets lost when dealing with 2 men (she is not bi). Sensory overload.

I would venture a guess and say a dozen. Most were when I went to swing clubs alone and was invited to be the extra guy or when I responded to swinger ads asking for a single guy. Again, just to be understood, no bi activity on my side either.

What I find more fun is a group-grope, where you hardly know who is doing what to whom. MFM, FFM. FF.
Not enough. Isn't that the real answer?
I have had about four in real life and one in hobby world. I have always done mfm and no the guys Ive seen dont play with each other but Me.,,
Assup has them all the time....

He can't get COG out of his head.
I think IBSundrome and Choomshall invited me for one just yesterday...
Not enough. Isn't that the real answer? Originally Posted by ExNYer
GIVE THIS MAN A CIGAR!!!

Umm, let's see.....

Girlfirend in college when her roommate (female) walked in on us and took me up on what I thought was a smart-ass comment. We rinsed and repeated several times until the g/f and I broke up.

Best guy friend from college (he still is) have tag teamed a few ladies off'n'on from 1971 until the present. No wife swapping, though. We both seem to like conservative women (in that regard).

11 more FMF within the past 4-5 years. Some were hobby related and some were not.

I like 'em just enough to try to do 1-2 a year. If I had the right kind of regular g/f or s/o we might do it more often. As I get older I find it nice to take a break and slap junior around while the show's going on.

All in all, I would say my number is probably around 40-50 instances with 20+ times with a different lineup. Like everything else I do, it seems, this runs in streaks.
Well, come to think of it...

...maybe not enough!

A threesome is perhaps not as much of a fantasy for me as for some, but I hope to work in a few more before checking out for good. Perhaps I've enjoyed about a dozen in the P4P world over the last 15-20 years.

In the non-P4P world, I've only participated in one. At around age 28, I was in a very casual dating relationship with a fairly hot 26-year-old gal. One Saturday night around midnight, she mentioned that her roommate hadn't had it in about three months and was very horny. "Would you be able to help her out later tonight?", she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Definitely!"

It was a memorable evening, and we enjoyed a number of repeat performances until it was time for all of us to move on.
One Saturday night around midnight, she mentioned that her roommate hadn't had it in about three months and was very horny. "Would you be able to help her out later tonight?", she asked.
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I have to assume that that was a rhetorical question. No answer needed.
I have to assume that that was a rhetorical question. No answer needed. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yeah, I certainly wasn't under the impression that she thought a "no" answer was much of a likelihood!
  • KCJoe
  • 12-19-2012, 03:05 PM
None.
Been in touch with one of my babes this evening. She is promising a new year present, and I said let's go spend a couple of nights at my fav place in Galveston (St Louis resort).

I asked her what does her friend look like. Does she have as big a clit as yours (it is absolutely enormous, when I suck it it expands to be really juicy)?

She replied 'No, nobody has a clit like mine, but she looks just like gabriele union. Truthfully'.

Yikes!!!! I may send her a Christmas present.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3979522304/nm0005517

Eat your heart out, Joe Bloe.