weekly or by-monthly rates for regulars

OK I had a little discussion with a friend of mine who i see through this site. she was willing to negotiate rates if i was a weekly or by-monthly appointment. I did not ask her for a discount but she was very willing so i could spend more time seeing her. this got me to thinking and i wondered how many other ladies do this and if it is offered as i would not mind having a bi-monthly set up with a lady or two at a rate that she decided was fare? if this is something that a few of the ladies are interested in please pm me and let me know what the rates would be and what type of services or times you would be providing. this is not asking for anything but i thought i might put it out there to see what you ladies come up with. all offers are kept between you and me.

I have a feeling this is going to blow up in my face but i thought it was interesting and wanted to know how you ladies feel about it. like i said it was not my idea but i thought it was interesting.

this is by no means asking for a lower rate or extra service i just thought since one of you offered it might be on the rest of your minds?

i prefer younger providers ages from 18 to 30 i do make exceptions depending on connection and if i think i would enjoy time with you.

i tend to like spinners but i also love beautiful breast so not every appointment is just with a spinner.(the lady that offered it to me is not a spinner but i find her VERY sexy)

i am into all kinds of women. blonds, brunettes, redheads, black, white, Hispanic, i do not discriminate on race. my one and only thing is that you turn me on and i want to jump in bed with you. it can be your pictures or your attitude or anything. you ladies know what i mean.

anyway if i have not offended you and you think this is a good idea send me a message or post below. I really am just looking for some good hearted fun between the sheets and wonder if i am missing out on a few ladies here that i have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.
There are some regulars that I see once a week and like to offer them a really good deal. It has worked out really good for both of us.
I have regulars that have or am always willing to work out special arrangements with.

Everyone walks away a winner.