Cabs are too expensive, local driver here.

Title says it all. Cabs want an arm and a leg, especially for short trips or if they wait on you, never mind taking you the long way around and then expecting a tip.

I dont do any of that. 1$ a mile round trip charge. Need me to wait and take you back? 25 cents a minute while waiting. No upcharges, not looking for trade.

Great if you need a designated driver as well to pick you up after enjoying las vegas.

Cash only for now. I'm available 6 am to Midnight Monday through Friday and Sunday afternoons.

You can also respond to this ad. I have references if necessary.
Anyone experience with him? I am going to LV next saturday, would be nice to know
No But I am also looking for a driver once in awhile!
There is no shortage of cabs anywhere in town. A personal cabbie might be a good idea in some cases, but I have no knowledge of our friend above. There are 100's of livery services/cars for hire anytime as well.
Find a nice cabbie and stick with him get his personal line etc alot are willing to work on rate and turn off that meter.
and its always cheaper going off strip than on strip!
When I lived in Vegas I used to drive people around quite a bit. Main thing is that you give the girl good service and she feels safe.
No But I am also looking for a driver once in awhile! Originally Posted by SashaDoll
I have to agree cabbies will & do work with you off the clock for a fixed fee, I would recommend that as a great option.
Uber is now in Sin City
Uber is now in Sin City Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
I’m new here so I know it carries no weight but I can vouch for Uber. I’ve used them more than a few times in Las Vegas on nights I planned on not being in the proper shape to be behind the wheel, and I use them a lot when I’m out of town on business. So far I’ve used this service in Las Vegas, Denver, Detroit, and Chicago. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences and conversations with this company and their drivers.
Bitcoin - all good. You have to be new to life to not know that Uber rules!
Thanks for sharing your positive experiences I also use both Uber & Lyft when touring/traveling. I love them & have met some lovely people in cities all over this country. 100 percent positive feedback for the drivers so far. Taxis are now a last resort for me
Wasn't uber shit down already by court ruling?
  • quzi
  • 11-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Not really. I recall reading about hooded investigators accosting Uber cars and scaring the shit out the passengers. Here's the latest:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014...aring-service/
Actually, no. They've been in biz here since Oct 24. Judge Herndon denied a TRO against them, saying that he found no proof that allowing them to operate would cause irreparable harm. However, he said it was fine for the drivers to continue to be cited for providing an unlicensed, for-profit transportation service. Protecting the business while scapegoating the independent contractors, IMO. Next hearing is scheduled for Monday. As of now, they are up & running (or driving, as the case may be)