An interesting exchange with a relatively new provider. There seems to be a Good Market for NON GFE Service at the right rates

One of the newer young ladies found on BackPage and reviewed here by several is pretty curious as well as open.

We've talked and texted quite a bit over the last few weeks....

We were trying to match schedules yesterday for a short encounter but didn't manage which led to a conversation of "how much"..... How many ladies do I see? how many in a day? in the same week? etc....

She was pretty open herself. And in a manner that I didn't doubt any of what she was telling me.

Now keep in mind that she's only been at this a few months, has NOT got involved with ECCIE and is NOT a GFE provider.

But she readily admitted to seeing 3-4 guys a day at LEAST 5 times a week. Some Weeks she works more....

Here rates are currently 125/175

Assuming 15 Sessions (low side) at a mix of say 50/50 using $150 for an average..... this new to the scene, avg looking young lady that does not LFK/DFK is raking $2250 a week.......

And around me I hear other providers complaining about money.....

Now her HH $125 rate is easily matched by a lot of other quality GFE providers so that's not the draw IMO..... There does seem to a market for a multi pop 1 hour session at her $175 rate
Nevermind. No comment.
Jealous, Naomi?
Jealous, Naomi? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Not of those rates. I think they are too low. My comment was pretty rude. It could have offended the provider maybe so I decide to delete it. I just don't see how anyone can sleep with 15 men a week. Poor vajayjay . My rates are $600 for 2 hours here in the carolinas and I do quite well making what the lady in question makes seeing half the guys (I also have a 9-5). However, I DO understand that the market could be different in Austin. Sixx explained it to me once before. I won't repeat what he said though.. lol. I would like to hear Whispers' thoughts on my comments. I guess what I am trying to say is: Why are the rates so low in Austin? I have heard that BS about the guys being cheap in Texas and I know that isn't true. I don't think it has anything to do with that. Another hobbyist told me it was "lack of talent"? Is this so?
She's non GFE? As in CBJ and no kissing?
In my opinion, that takes away from the whole session. The passion or "illusion of passion" is what makes it really good!

I'm not hating on non gfe girls, everyone does what they are comfortable with. I feel her rates are fair provided her nongfe BCD is good.

I can't imagine seeing that many guys a day though, like Naomi said, poor vajayjay!!

But she's doing what's working for her, so more power to her.
Maybe if she integrates to eccie, she will change her menu or rates, maybe not?
It's her business, her body, and her life

Whispers, if you happen to match schedules with her, let us know how it was
She's non GFE? CBJ and no kissing?
In my opinion, that takes away from the whole session. The passion or "illusion of passion" is what makes it really good!

I'm not hating on non gfe girls, everyone does what they are comfortable with. I feel her rates are fair provided her nongfe BCD is good.

I can't imagine seeing that man guys a day though, like Naomi said, poor vaj-jay!!!

But she's doing what's working for her, so more power to her.
Maybe if she integrates to eccie, she will change her menu or rates, maybe not?
It's her business, her body, and her life Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Exactly Jamie. I was expecting to get bashed for my comments LOL. I understand 2 or even 3 guys a day for 4-5? That is gross but to each their own. i see at most 2. Everyone has the right to run their business the way they see fit but I know I could never do such. I didn't even read the CBJ part.. ouch!
Ladies...... I was surprised as well...

And I don't see the service she is offering as a "session".... I see her as "stress relief" ... a CFS option to a Blow and Go.....

By non-GFE she really is not into hugging, kissing or even in receiving much.....She IS BBBJCIM as well as MPCFS... young and tight..... She is not a great conversationalist either.....

She is young and in the process of making a pretty drastic change in her life at a rapid pace so money is a driving force.

I prefer longer GFE sessions myself but gotta admit that quickies at a great rate get my attention.

It just really surprised me how much business she is getting and I thought I would throw this out there....

To be honest... Those rates represent an increase and recent step from out call only to incall.

Ya'lls comments about the # of guys some ladies see does surprise me... I've known some great Agency girls over the years that knocked out 6-8 sessions in a 12 hour shift and would work 3-4 days a week..... Many of them GFE

Some traveling gals coming to town stack 6-8 in a day pretty regularly....
Some girls like to come in like a hurricane, make their money, and get out. This seems to be her angle and I applaud her for doing what she needs to do to make her goal.
Whispers, I know a lot of girls who see 5-7 guys, and that is fine by me! Hell, I wish I could do that, but the truth is, it would burn me out, and my quality of service would undoubtedly suffer. I choose to be low volume because I enjoy sex and don't want to play by a script. Not to mention, being a conversationalist and trying to connect with a client can be mentally exhausting if you're seeing 5+ guys a day. I applaud any girl who can keep up with that pace and provide a quality service too.

But like I said before, to each their own! She sounds like a good value, and you're obviously intrigued Go see her already!
I agree i could not see that many guys in a day for gfe service... fbsm is another story though lol. My hands never get tired. But if she can handle that many guys a day and its a for sure thing, i can understand her rates being what they are. I do not see that many guys in a week so i have to make up for that by having my rates a little higher. Plus i share a incall and have to pay per apt, so after that im taking home about what she charges per apt (for the hour at least, i take home less than she charges for 30m) That being said, if i had my own incall my rates would be lower for sure.
Whispers, I know a lot of girls who see 5-7 guys, and that is fine by me! Hell, I wish I could do that, but the truth is, it would burn me out, and my quality of service would undoubtedly suffer. I choose to be low volume because I enjoy sex and don't want to play by a script. Not to mention, being a conversationalist and trying to connect with a client can be mentally exhausting if you're seeing 5+ guys a day. I applaud any girl who can keep up with that pace and provide a quality service too.

But like I said before, to each their own! She sounds like a good value, and you're obviously intrigued Go see her already! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing.... I was a bit surprised.... But I guess I shouldn't be because I've spent money on her.....

I enjoy going to lunch at Sullivans but when I am busy I tell one of the guys to just bring me something from Dairy Queen at the office......

For me... She's one of the "fast food" girls.....
im surprised people really want gfe...
i never have seen the reason for it
I hope its not rude to say but i just wanna get quick stress relief
and be on my way....no need for talking/hugging/whatever else is gfe
(which im not sure what the definition of gfe is)
However...whenever i read cbj in a review...i generally pass on that provider

Some traveling gals coming to town stack 6-8 in a day pretty regularly.... Originally Posted by Whispers
.... and you know what? That is ridiculous. If anyone is traveling and seeing that amount it is a very dangerous game that they're playing. Hotel staff can easily call the police on you for one. Two, Imagine all the traffic that is going to that one room. I remember on a recent trip to Raleigh, NC I only saw two gents for multi hours and I was scared, scared, scared as hell, Whispers. I couldn't even sleep that night. I don't tour like most ladies do so that feeling was probably due to lack of experience touring/being in a new city... but I get the same feeling while hosting incall in the carolinas lol. I have never had to deal with legal trouble or had a bad client so the paranoia is good thing to have I guess.

For those ladies that feel they need to see that many guys a day to make their goal, I highly suggest raising rates or even giving more time but then again maybe they just don't care and there's nothing wrong with that either. I love sex and can go 5 hours non-stop but 6-8 different men in a day?

Anyways, I wish the new provider the best. It seems she's a nice girl and you like her. Go and have fun and tell me all about it later!
im surprised people really want gfe...
i never have seen the reason for it
I hope its not rude to say but i just wanna get quick stress relief
and be on my way....no need for talking/hugging/whatever else is gfe
(which im not sure what the definition of gfe is)
However...whenever i read cbj in a review...i generally pass on that provider Originally Posted by snoopdogg
And there is nothing wrong with you liking that. A lot of guys I see want multi-hour appointments. They want to kiss, cuddle, relax, play, go to dinner, go shopping.. etc. I have never offered anything less than an hour but I get the occasional emails asking if I have a 30 minute rate. It once annoyed me but now I understand that there really are those men that don't want to spend a full hour. Whatever floats your boat love.
I understand 2 or even 3 guys a day for 4-5? That is gross.... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Classic Hooker Quote!

Hehehe...