Class Acts

Long story short. 10 years removed from the hobby. Making my way back in starting from the ground floor. 30+ reviews and 1000+ thread replies gone. Now at 0 reviews and 3 thread replies. Even had a thread I created introducing myself back to the community removed for some reason. Auspicious start.

So much has changed in the hobby. Have reached out to 10 or so select providers to see via email. I’m selective. Not interested in spas, providers that do not verify, etc. So I expected a low reply percentage, but not almost all crickets to the emails. Then I receive a reply from Kristen Reign. Well written, poised and thoughtful. Not a panned copy/paste or a one sentence reply. All I could think was “what a classy woman and probably a joy to be around”.

Question for the community? What’s is your ATF classy provider? Could be in reference to email poise, setting an incall ambience, creating a sensual connection, or intelligent conversation. Women that go that extra mile for us.

Everyone stay safe out there…
Bliss of DFW
Lexy Reed
Try the Virgin Mary, all the rest not so much.
Bliss and Lexxy at the same time
This is certainly a refreshing thread ...

And yes ... Mr. Appropriate ... I will answer your PM

TT
Just Jackie pops into my mind when you ask that.

She actually listened to what I was talking about one time while getting dressed after a session and offered some awesome advice that in itself was worth the price of admission.

Most providers while your getting yourself together after a session are looking at the phone.
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2022, 12:19 PM
Just Jackie pops into my mind when you ask that.

She actually listened to what I was talking about one time while getting dressed Originally Posted by ahab11
Impressive 😂
Impressive 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Considering most of the girls in this hobby have a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) I thought it was impressive LOL.
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2022, 09:10 AM
Considering most of the girls in this hobby have a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) I thought it was impressive LOL. Originally Posted by ahab11
I get it 😆
Bliss without question.
This is certainly a refreshing thread ...

And yes ... Mr. Appropriate ... I will answer your PM

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Right? Just avoid the riff raff.... they will never change
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 05:10 PM
Right? Just avoid the riff raff.... they will never change Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Nothing wrong with avoiding someone who's not your type, chances are they don't even look your way, you're really hoping for a change? 😂
I've been told I'm a joy to be around. ;-)

Kendall Kain aka Kendall4U is definitely a pleasure to be around. She's a classy mature vixen.
I've never heard a disparaging word about Bliss OR the lovely Laura Lynn above