MaciLynn - no concept of TCB

I HATE posting schitt like this...but I got effed over twice today.

Here has been a synopsis of my day..

- had a session booked with MaciLynn for 11:15

- I drive the 30 miles to her incall and get there at 10:45

- I'm early, I take a drive in the area, get back to the complex and text her at 11:10 "I'm here"

- 11:17, I get a text from Maci - "Running Late", I wait

- 11:29, another text from Maci - "Running Late"

- I text back immediately..."How fast are you running?"

- I keep sitting there until 11:45 and then I drive away...that is 30 minutes kept waiting.

- 11:50...text from Maci - "I'm 10 minutes away"

- I text back, "I'm sorry too, I'm on my way home."

- we chat on the phone for a bit and Maci says she'll make it up to me, etc. I didn't catch any of the details, but I thought fine, stuff happens. She said she had a problem with her kid, which is OK. A little information of that nature and I may have waited around a little bit longer. Rather than thinking I'm cooling my heels in the parking lot while some other guy is going overtime.

- I drive the 30 miles home and have lunch and get on Eccie to see what else I could do. I see that Maci is online, so at 2:20 I send her a PM..."Hey, had lunch and thought I would take a drive?"

- Maci PMs back at 2:30..."I am here ife ub want" (her spelling)

- OK...confirm she is there and available and I'll head out for another 30 mile drive....I send her a PM...I see she is online YAHOO and send her an IM....2:45...I send a text to her phone....wait 30 minutes, another PM, text, IM. Mind you, all this time, she's online at Yahoo and Eccie. Now, it's 4:15 and still no word...no answer on the phone.

Am I a fakking idiot? Or, am I smart because I haven't been sitting in her incall parking lot for the past hour trying to get to a hold of her?

In this difficult financial climate(and I hear it from all the providers), can somebody afford such poor TCB skills?

It's all about simple communication....simple freaking common sense....simple freaking common courtesy.

And it works both ways. I am always on time. If something comes up, I am in communication. I don't leave people hanging. And, generally...all the other ladies I have dealt with have been the same.

Maybe this is premature...maybe Maci fell off the balcony and is nursing a broken leg in the gravel....
She's going to have to pony up a can of flesh colored spray paint as I'd expect your balls are navy blue about now!

I sat waiting once for an hour, bit of driving around in the process...what a waste.

I also freakin hate bad instructions. I drove over 30 min in traffic once to see NikkiJ...finally got in the area with time to spare...she's at some location that requires you to do a u-turn off the highway. Then there is this F!!!in road that had no damn road sign..so of course I misss it and have to loop ALLL the way around. Finally get past that. Get to the complex...It's one that splits at the front..massive amt of condos on both sides...Fuck!. The number she had given me could of course be missread to be something like 1111 where 1 stands for the building and 111 is the unit..some shit like that...so I pick..and as ALWAYS I guessed wrong...so after who knows how many flights of stairs from checking a building I pop over to the other side and see..oh yea here is another building that it could be. Go up there..mind u at this point i'm 15 min late..knock on the door to no answer. No I don't use cell and all my communication is email/pms and/or payphone..yes that's the price I pay for discretion but I'm very clear up front.

Two simple lines of communication about the street and which side of the damn complex is all she would have had to provide!! ahh well...my balls healed up after a few days
You know...I'm sitting there in a complex where there is a lot of maintenance folks and management in golf carts driving around and there I am sitting in my truck pretending like I am texting or on the phone, etc. But, this morning was not so bad after I heard the reason. It was this afternnon that rubbed me the wrong way.

And yes....they are BLUE....

Love Girls...PM me!
I dont understand the poor tcb either, I live 1.5 hours away from Austin, amazing how many no shows and calls at the last minute saying they are sick or some excuse, seems the fbsm girls are much better at tcb,,,,,,,
Remember not all girls are like that. There are tons of girls on here with great reputations and tcb so dont judge all because of what one has done.
I don't usually get into threads like this, but I share(d) with Maci briefly, and I can say that the incall we all share has been a little chaotic the last week or so due to movers and what not. I haven't been there or seen or heard from Maci in a while. I have no idea about yall's date, but just wanted to throw that out there. I don't know her very well, but she seems like a nice girl. I'm sure she can speak for herself. Please don't call me a wk, lol!
I agree that not all girls are like that but I believe two of the best are the right above me
This will be the only thing I post to this........

THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OFF DAYS. THAT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT I AM HUMAN AND I AM NOT PERFECT.
Please don't call me a wk, lol! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Considering your appetite for dom... do you actually own any medieval armor? Perhaps some chain-mail? I know it's off topic, but I was just curious.

As for the TCB, I figured it was normal aspect of "the hobby", because this kind of thing happens to me quite a bit. I can't even tell you how many times I schedule an appointment, only to have it delayed, canceled, re-scheduled, yada, yada, yada. Yeah, it can be rather frustrating, but I tend to let it roll off my back, because it just means I have some extra expendable cash for the week and it's not life threatening. Blue balls can't kill you, right? Plus the lady is missing out on some Grade-A DATY skills. I can roll my R's... while drinking a glass of water. O_-

But seriously: Even though I doubt I'd ever go as far as posting about it, while calling out a specific provider, I can definitely understand the level of frustration. It's doubly aggravating when something meant to relief stress, simply causes more and leaves you wanting... especially if there was a long screening process before you could even set-up said appointment.

But, as Maci pointed out, there are two sides to every story and I can't read minds... yet, so who am I to judge either party.
You guys need to leave Maci alone. Stuff happens. She is a sweet girl and doesn't deserve a post like this. Shame on you people.

THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OFF DAYS. THAT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT I AM HUMAN AND I AM NOT PERFECT. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Why is it that just about every time a NCNS thread starts the response is "this just shows you that I'm human"? That is not an acceptable excuse. Call or text the guy that you can't make it. What this really shows is you have zero consideration for his time and if he sits around waiting for you tough shit.

You guys need to leave Maci alone. Stuff happens. She is a sweet girl and doesn't deserve a post like this. Shame on you people. Originally Posted by username1
Fuck you. Who are you to tell someone that was NCNS twice in the same day that he should just keep it to himself. Maci may very well be a sweet girl but that does not excuse her actions.
  • ztonk
  • 01-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Come on guys and girls....

The information has been laid out... anyone interested will find it when they do a search. Do we really need to suffer through another 20 post marathon rehashing it?

Can we just agree to move on? Pretty please!
I am sorry this happened to you. Not all ladies are that way and not all of them would resond like that either. I am in no way perfect but I can tell you if I f* up I will do what ever I can to make it right. Good luck and happy hobbying.

THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OFF DAYS. THAT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT I AM HUMAN AND I AM NOT PERFECT. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn

A simple text or call or PM or email anytime after your 2:30 PM communication would have sufficed;

"SORRY, M, SOMETHING CAME UP."

I don't care about the reason. It is simply a matter of common courtesy.
Everyone does have off days, and everyone is human. The original poster is human too. And he spent a lot of time trying to do business with you, Maci. For whatever reason, being human or having an off day, you lost a potential regular client.

I don't know about your business, but in mine, my clients pay my bills. No matter what kind of day I'm having, I take care of my clients.

Not communicating in this day and age is inexcusable. I think most guys would cut you some slack if you just communicated with them as issues arose.