The girlfriend experience all the pleasure without the Bull?

I reason I enjoy the girlfriend experience is very simple; i love the intimacy of the encounters i have. I am the type of woman who gets better each time. I get more comfortable then I'm open to do more adventurous things.
I love to hug and be held. I love a great conversation so I can talk to someone for hours. I have such a great strong sex drive; and I love variety. So the girlfriend experience is perfect for the woman I am. Don't get me wrong I like a quick too.
What do you think about the girlfreind experience?
What's not to like about it? lol It involves wonderful sensations, deep emotions, and undeniable intimacy. I always prefer a GFE and tend to look for providers who do just that. I've done the wham-bam-thank you-ma'am thing, and it's coo and all; but it's more of a rush than an appreciation.
I love being a GFE provider. I have always been a naturally affectionate person and I love to touch and be touched. I too like to snuggle and cuddle and have a good conversation afterwards.

Even though I offer hhr meetings, I feel like sometimes those can feel a bit rushed. To me hour and longer appointments are the best. I do understand that at times things happen and everyone doesn't have an hour to play. Some guys don't like to stick around when they are done or can't stick around, but GFE is for sure the way to go!!
I love being a GFE provider. I have always been a naturally affectionate person and I love to touch and be touched. I too like to snuggle and cuddle and have a good conversation afterwards.

Even though I offer hhr meetings, I feel like sometimes those can feel a bit rushed. To me hour and longer appointments are the best. I do understand that at times things happen and everyone doesn't have an hour to play. Some guys don't like to stick around when they are done or can't stick around, but GFE is for sure the way to go!! Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash

Sounds like we are a good match Lariyah. If you look a all my review they are multi-hour reviews. I like to take my time and enjoy the whole experience and for my partner to enjoy it as well.
I did notice that ! Multiple hour appointments are one of my favorites! They give you time to explore, relax and have a good time with one another without feeling rushed!

Sounds like we are a good match Lariyah. If you look a all my review they are multi-hour reviews. I like to take my time and enjoy the whole experience and for my partner to enjoy it as well. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926