FOX News GOP Presidential Debate in Orlando, FL tonight!

The event starts at 9PM eastern time tonight. There should also be a new GOP candidate entering the field. I believe the former governor of New Mexico! We'll see how this turns out.
Time to finish off the wounded
Shoot to kill, no blancs
I just have to say that Meghan Kelly has got to be the hottest woman on TV. I will buy anything that woman says! I will vote for whoever she votes for!

I just have to say that Meghan Kelly has got to be the hottest woman on TV. I will buy anything that woman says! I will vote for whoever she votes for!

Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Thats why Fox hires these silly bitches.
Time to finish off the wounded
Shoot to kill, no blancs Originally Posted by waverunner234

According to the latest Gallup Poll the three horses are Perry, Romney, and Ron Paul. They have Perry leading in popularity but with the games the mainstream corporate whore media are playing with the public it's hard to even believe the information they put out.
All of those reporters are force fed crap via a teleprompter, they can't say what they really want to say. Or if they are allowed to speak their own mind their told not to talk about Ron Paul. Overall there's still a long way to go before we see who gets the nomination. I like Ron Paul's chances.

Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Damn Jack Flash! I can see that the Fox News cock charmer has you in a trance! You might as well buy a leash, put it around your neck so Meghan can take you for a walk around the block. They put these cock teasers on the news on purpose, so all the cocks will stop what their doing and listen to them. If she says she's voting for a particular candidate it's because her BOSS told her to do so. She's just the cock charmer promoting these political whores who like to suck off the public milk tit like a bunch of blood thirsty vampires. It's her PIMP behind the scenes who is controlling you!
  • Laz
  • 09-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Thats why Fox hires these silly bitches. Originally Posted by budman33
I will grant that her looks, which are impressive, helped her get the job but she should not be dismissed as an irrelevant silly bitch. If I remember correctly she has a law degree so she has to be resonably intelligent. That is probably more than can be said about many of us on this forum.
Michele, the champion Corndog sucker, ALSO has a law degree from Oral Roberts!

Oral muz be pimpin deez girls from Hevvin.
It's going to be a dog fight.

The top dog will still be licking his wounds in November!
The people have voted on a Fox News Presidential Debate and this is who they voted for! http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/22/who-won-debate/

As you can see the mainstream corporate whore media aren't fooling the people when they know the system is RIGGED against them.
ALSO has a law degree from Oral Roberts! Originally Posted by Little Stevie
So much for reasonably intelligent.
  • Laz
  • 09-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Considering that is about all you can say about Obama also I might just have to agree with you. His political acccomplishments before being elected are less than stellar. His accomplishments in the corporate world are never discussed so I do not think he has any. At least the two ladies being demeaned have successful careers.
Fox News showing their true colors and at their worst, they already took the poll down on their website because the pre-packaged establishment whores didn't fare to well against Ron Paul.

America will have to be real dumb to nominate Rick Perry or the election will have to be rigged to it's fullest. We have state run media in this country that rivals that of communist and authoritarian regimes!

http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-pol...rlando-debate/ results with 70,000 voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/22/who-won-debate/ This was the link taking you to the poll on Fox's website, they disabled it! Cheating bastards.
Isn't America supposed to be the land of the free, home of the brave?
No. Its the Land of the Government and the Home of the Media