Quickie in public

Hi all.
I have ever tried a quickie encounter in public (car, changing room…). I know that must be so exited. I plan to try once. But I wonder ask what’s happened if we I get caught by the cops? Please advise.
I do appreciate it.
But I wonder ask what’s happened if we I get caught by the cops? Please advise. Originally Posted by Plumber4free

Depends on the cop
My teenage kid said the cop just laughed and the two were told to button up and go find a couch at one of their parents. Story confirmed by the girl's mom who I know.
Thanks all.
I was caught in early 2000's with my married side bitch.

She was riding me as I sat in driver seat at Chaumeire Lake off Chouteau.

They gave us the courtesy of driving past and not turning around for a min, enough time to salvage a little bit of her dignity while putting on some pants.

They gave us a hard time, checked our IDs, but eventually left us there.
I am a big fan of hiding in plain sight. Parking lot full of cars? Windows tinted? Perfect!
I have done the car/truck public thing a few times. Not a fan. Not very comfortable. Personally I would rather have a soft bed.
Not a fan, too much going on. Had a girl wanting to give road head, couldn't concentrate on what she was doing, especially in rush hour lunch traffic. Found a side street with a dead end, she tried her best, but some dude drove by, made eye contact and picked up his phone, I figured the cops would be there soon enough so I gave up. In my younger days I did it in the car at a park, but it was a night, cops never came, but I did
I have done the car/truck public thing a few times. Not a fan. Not very comfortable. Personally I would rather have a soft bed. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Agree not very comfortable, but it was fun or exciting when I was young. Got caught by a Sherriff out in the country around Buckner when I was in college. He pulled up and flashed lights and then left. Had a girl want to give head while driving down highway. Yes very hard to concentrate while driving. It was at night so not much traffic.
I would have to say now a comfortable big bed is more fun.
Many years ago a very special lady and I took a long walk in the woods at Shawnee Mission Park and found a very nice romantic clearing surrounded by trees. Before we could finish, we heard a horse snort and looks around. At the edge of the woods there was a trail with, maybe a dozen, people riding by on horseback. We quickly got dressed, and walked away in the opposite direction.
The family bathroom at the mall works well, just saying.
The family bathroom at the mall works well, just saying. Originally Posted by vegas_bound
Also, the family bathroom at Eddie Vs on the Plaza.
I had a lovely time fingering a young lady while driving down Metcalf around noon on a Saturday looking for a place to complete the deed. It was summer and her shorts were pulled off and we got a couple of smiles from guys in tall trucks who could see in. Finally found a parking garage off of Holmes - it was fun, but a nice, private soft bed is still the best.
Many years ago a very special lady and I took a long walk in the woods at Shawnee Mission Park and found a very nice romantic clearing surrounded by trees. Before we could finish, we heard a horse snort and looks around. At the edge of the woods there was a trail with, maybe a dozen, people riding by on horseback. We quickly got dressed, and walked away in the opposite direction. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Hmmmmmm JR how many years ago was that?
Also, the family bathroom at Eddie Vs on the Plaza. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite

So that's why my playmate and I couldn't use it,