HOW DO I GET VERIFIED???

HEY GUYS IM NEW TO ECCIE AND I AM MORE THAN WELCOMED TO BE HERE TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE I CAN.....BUT THERES JUST ONE THING....HOW CAN I GET VERIFIED I WOULD LIKE TO BE A V.I.P. MEMBER AS WELL...JUST TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET VERIFIED FOR ALL OF THAT...I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PROVIDE SERVICE HERE ..THANXXX FOR ALL YOUR HELP.....
From the second thread in Provider Ads forum, here is the process for requesting VP status:

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at dallas@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

Torito
I DONT QUITE SEE WHERE the second thread in Provider Ads forum WAS....CAN YOU TELL ME??
I am not sure that I know how to say it better, but I will try.
Go to Dallas forum
Click Provider ads
Don't click the first thread.
Do click the second one from the top.

After you do that, what you will see, is exactly what I posted above.
It lists the 3 requirements. You must meet at least 2 of them.
Your request shall be emailed to dallas@eccie.net
All info shall be emailed to dallas@eccie.net.
Vouches from well established member, male or female, emailed by them to dallas@eccie.net.
For advertising references, Backpage ads are not considered to be your website or advertising site.

Hope that helps.

Torito
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SWETIE I JUST COULDNT FIND IT...BUT I GOT IT NOW THANK YOU SOOO MUCH