Backpage sections "under review"

logged into BP this morning and saw that a few sections were "under Review"

Specifically : Women seeking Men
No Strings Attached
Missed Connections

As well as "Adult Jobs" has "Images under review"

I got a weird feeling about this
Maybe Backpage will have the same fate as Craigslist.
I wonder if that will create the effect of more traffic to sites like this. That could be good and bad. Maintenance of quality I'm assuming is one of this forum's objectives.
What I have been seeing is ads appearing in different areas for providers... they may be trying to corral them into one area
Yea Backpage has been doing some changeing on the way we post ads.Little stuff but it adds ups. It will take some time but eventually I think Backpage will end up just like craigslist.
In all honesty, it was bound to happen. I never understood how Craigslist and BP got away with the ads for so long, lets be for real. On top of it, ANYONE can access those sites, but hey roll with while we can, right ......
I post on there once in a blue moon so it wouldnt effect me if it went out....so like II2 said hey lets roll with while we can
I have checked out that site Adultsearch.com which looks alot like BP... seen alot of ladies over there who are on BP and some that do not post on BP... lets face it.. as long as the hobby is alive, there will be sites like these,
... ii2 ... your avatar(s) selections continues to be very gross ... I assume that is what you are going for.
... ii2 ... your avatar(s) selections continues to be very gross ... I assume that is what you are going for. Originally Posted by AliasNo2
Naw just some skewed humor but you probably can't get your head out of your dookie shoot to realize that. Just sayin
  • bbkid
  • 10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Naw just some skewed humor but you probably can't get your head out of your dookie shoot to realize that. Just sayin Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Well ii2, at least he doesn't try to hide the facts. I mean ALIAS#2. wtf does that tell you?/
I never mess around with those ads anyway, good riddance.
i will miss backpage and backpageofsex.com. it is what led me to aspd, hornedfrogs, eccie...etc.... once i started looking, i haven't stopped.
In all honesty, it was bound to happen. I never understood how Craigslist and BP got away with the ads for so long, lets be for real. On top of it, ANYONE can access those sites, but hey roll with while we can, right ...... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Can't "ANYONE" access this site?

Wtf is that on your avatar?
Can't "ANYONE" access this site?

Wtf is that on your avatar? Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Now thats the way to ask a question, lol it is well it is umm I really don't know I thought it was a funny odd picture I was hoping someone would tell me.

I thincks it is a man with big balls in lingerie but I do see tits so I don't know.