Female condoms

Have any providers ever used these? Never been much a fan of condoms but are a must for safety. Just curious if there has neen anyone who used or likes them
Have any providers ever used these? Never been much a fan of condoms but are a must for safety. Just curious if there has neen anyone who used or likes them Originally Posted by Nikkon4886

Yes I have with Kira
<--- love them and prefer them .
I always have trouble finding them but hear that they are way better than the male version…. I am looking forward to the replies here as well.
Amazon, CondomDepot, Planned Parenthood, sometimes specialty sex shops/adult shops supply them and in my case my primary doctor actually has them in his office.
Amazon, CondomDepot, Planned Parenthood, sometimes specialty sex shops/adult shops supply them and in my case my primary doctor actually has them in his office. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you, lady! I'll be getting some!
Amazon, CondomDepot, Planned Parenthood, sometimes specialty sex shops/adult shops supply them and in my case my primary doctor actually has them in his office. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thanks!! I need to look into these
Thanks!! I need to look into these Originally Posted by Ciara19
Ohhhh you're a newbie to them? Well one day soon you might start preferring them over the ultra-thin traditional male ones.
They're grrreeeaaattt *Tony the Tiger voice* .

Thank you, lady! I'll be getting some! Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
You're most welcome .
Have any providers ever used these? Never been much a fan of condoms but are a must for safety. Just curious if there has neen anyone who used or likes them Originally Posted by Nikkon4886
Good question, I will ask my ATF, what she thinks about them an go from there.
I've used them and prefer them for some activities. In group engagements, it's easier for each woman to wear a female condom than to make the man switch every time... I could go on, but no need to be so graphic

I also enjoy the fact that they are non-latex.

~Mme X~
I use them. I use them mostly for duos though so the fella doesn't have to do a condom switch out.

Im my area one of the local sex shops sells them or I order online. I suggested the one shop that carries them to order and they did! haha. I send people there and have bought them out twice so he keeps restocking them.

Ever in Syracuse Salt City Book & Video has them.
I absolutely love. Them, especially for 3somes.. Makes the transition from one girl to then next flawless... I enjoy them eben on one on one sessions.. Closest thing to bbfs feeling without the danger