URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-41204.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Montford area
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,DATY,FS
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde bob
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tight little spinner with nice juicy man made D cups, beautiful pussy with juicy lips and slight fuzz, about 5'3", maybe 105 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Help me out here, I thought this was one of a handful working out of the one office space that has been around forever and stays fairly strict to L1 only. Am I wrong. The DMC girls?
This is my question too. One of her numbers is DMC and while I was getting L2 there with someone who is no longer there, FS was not on the menu. Of course, things change and I think DMC struggled after their 2 girls left so maybe….

I think I remember this lady from when she advertised on OH2, oftentimes working with another provider. She looks even better than I remember from her old photos, if I’m thinking of the same woman.

I think I remember this lady from when she advertised on OH2, oftentimes working with another provider. She looks even better than I remember from her old photos, if I’m thinking of the same woman. Originally Posted by TinMan
You are thinking correctly.

I think I remember this lady from when she advertised on OH2, oftentimes working with another provider. She looks even better than I remember from her old photos, if I’m thinking of the same woman. Originally Posted by TinMan
Hey TinMan, is this WinterKay who used to be on Oh2 and P411 as well? Similar body type, blond hair and MM "D" cups etc.
WinterKay and her friend KatVega disappeared after covid
season.
I think so, Speedjet. I never met the ladies, but the current photos sure do recall those I remember seeing from that time period.
Hey TinMan, is this WinterKay who used to be on Oh2 and P411 as well? Similar body type, blond hair and MM "D" cups etc.
WinterKay and her friend KatVega disappeared after covid
season. Originally Posted by Speedjet
I’ll chime in one more time. It is WinterKay.
Don’t take it personally. He posted one minute after you and likely didn’t see your post. I didn’t see it either until after I responded to his question directed at me.
i see the RR ad (same number) but when i google that number it comes back to some RE Agent.... not sure whats up
Ethan Stegich 0631921 214-810-4634,
Stegich Group Real Estate 214-810-4634
Craziness though?
Someone explain please