Just dropping by...

I've not been around in quite a while, but it's nice to see that Eccie has kept going. Some posts by lovely ladies I've met, some by those I've yet to have the pleasure.

And the guys. Some of the old timers still doin' what they do, and will apparently be doing forever. LOL.

I only hobby rarely these days. I've been fortunate enough to corral a couple of delightfully submissive girlfriends, and life is good. But from time to time the thought of a delightful, relaxing BBBJ from one of Houston's talented providers pops into my head, and I just can't stay away forever.

Have fun, y'all.
Glad to see life is treating ya good babe
things aren't the same here anymore BP...the usual suspects / peanut gallery are all but gone....perhaps there is another board they ran off to or are all circle jerking in the S-Lounge...who knows...
BBBJ's are the best .. <<<
Remember you from the ASPD days. Liked your top bj provider list.

Hope all is well.
I've not been around in quite a while, but it's nice to see that Eccie has kept going. Some posts by lovely ladies I've met, some by those I've yet to have the pleasure.

And the guys. Some of the old timers still doin' what they do, and will apparently be doing forever. LOL.

I only hobby rarely these days. I've been fortunate enough to corral a couple of delightfully submissive girlfriends, and life is good. But from time to time the thought of a delightful, relaxing BBBJ from one of Houston's talented providers pops into my head, and I just can't stay away forever.

Have fun, y'all. Originally Posted by blowpop
A stand up and a damned good guy.

Hope all is well in your world.
You're not missing out on much...
Hey BPop. A couple submission girlfriends? Sounds fun. There are a few new girls who could make the list.
Nice to see you back.
Hiya babe...
Submissive girlfriends rock
^^^^
GS, when did you become a Dom?
I miss those retarded top 9+1 lists.
I only hobby rarely these days. I've been fortunate enough to corral a couple of delightfully submissive girlfriends, and life is good. But from time to time the thought of a delightful, relaxing BBBJ from one of Houston's talented providers pops into my head, and I just can't stay away forever. Originally Posted by blowpop
Ditto, amigo. Truly do miss your lists.
^^^^
GS, when did you become a Dom? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
watch it or imma slap your ass