LADIES do you really believe what you post in your ad or show case?

Ladies, do you really believe your sexiness, when you weigh 180lbs? When your body is so big, you need 2 airline seats? I'm not really trying to be mean. But come on, you say sexy, like it's drinking water. If you have a muffin stomach, don't try to hide it, just say it. If you don't like to wear makeup, but your show case shows you nicely made up, then say something! Ahead of time!

There are many guys who luv this type of womanly body, but don't use those words that are sacred to get our attention, only to have us disappointed.

Do you really think you are petite when you wear a size 12? When your your tits are man made and each one is bigger than your head? If your tits are 44 and your waist is 35, your not shapely (IMHO) you still fat.

If you post fotos of yourself (and that's good) put a warning of possible PTSD , if viewed.
For some reason...I'm really annoyed by your post.

Sometimes it's not what you say...it's how you say it.
Really? Now you know how some of the guys feel.
Really? Now you know how some of the guys feel. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Not really. I said annoyed. Not rude.

I think sexy is a state of mind. My older (bigger) self feels 100% sexier than my 21 year old bikini model self. Why? Because I'm more comfortable with myself.

While I agree with your sentiment that a provider should portray an accurate representation of what a hobbyist will find when he opens the door, I don't think you should imply that a girl who weighs 180 lbs can't, by definition, be sexy.

Sexy is subjective on both sides.
It's not my definition, it's the world of men's
You're correct a 180lb woman can be sexy if she is a weight lifter, works out, hard body. I'm talking about those that are just plain couch sitting, large pizza with a diet drink, with more dimples on their thighs, than the moon has craters.

They know who they are. There pimps know who they are.
For some reason...I'm really annoyed by your post.

Sometimes it's not what you say...it's how you say it. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Me too...and it's March for fuck sakes.

I don't think the dumb question pandemic will subside until the equinox. ...come on sunshine..
Me too...and it's March for fuck sakes.

I don't think the dumb question pandemic will subside until the equinox. ...come on sunshine.. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hypothetically, do you think I'm sexy, GlobeSpotter?
Ladies, do you really believe your sexiness, when you weigh 180lbs? When your body is so big, you need 2 airline seats? I'm not really trying to be mean. But come on, you say sexy, like it's drinking water. If you have a muffin stomach, don't try to hide it, just say it. If you don't like to wear makeup, but your show case shows you nicely made up, then say something! Ahead of time!

There are many guys who luv this type of womanly body, but don't use those words that are sacred to get our attention, only to have us disappointed.

Do you really think you are petite when you wear a size 12? When your your tits are man made and each one is bigger than your head? If your tits are 44 and your waist is 35, your not shapely (IMHO) you still fat.

If you post fotos of yourself (and that's good) put a warning of possible PTSD , if viewed. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove

Oh you poor dear. All of us "fat" people on this earth must keep you really upset. If you don't like, pass. End of story.

And your sexy comment, you Damn right I'm sexy! I love me. I could use a little work, but I love me.
It's not poor me, it's poor you (if you fit the picture). You know the truth is, fat people are discriminated against for jobs, seats, clothes, the list goes on. There is no eeo law that forbids that type of discrimination. Infact, it comes under free speech, so if you don't like this post, answer the question and move on.

And yes, grossly fat, does bother me! It bothers me when I waste my time going for an appt. I get irritated when I sit next to a person on a plane, who encroaches on my seat!

If what i am saying offends you, well then you may fit the picture I am painting. And your right, if I know ahead of time I WILL pass. That's the whole reason for me writing this thread!
Fat chicks think just by acting nasty and slutty that it makes them "sexy". No bitch, it don't work like that.

Fat + slutty does not equal sexy. It just equals...fat and slutty.
It's not poor me, it's poor you (if you fit the picture). You know the truth is, fat people are discriminated against for jobs, seats, clothes, the list goes on. There is no eeo law that forbids that type of discrimination. Infact, it comes under free speech, so if you don't like this post, answer the question and move on.

And yes, grossly fat, does bother me! It bothers me when I waste my time going for an appt. I get irritated when I sit next to a person on a plane, who encroaches on my seat!

If what i am saying offends you, well then you may fit the picture I am painting. And your right, if I know ahead of time I WILL pass. That's the whole reason for me writing this thread! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove

You didn't offend me. I'm fine with who I am.
Then do you fit the statement. I see where your 5'8 or say so anyway. That's a lot taller then the average height for women. So the example may not fit you. Like I said before, those ladies know who they are.

If what i am saying offends you, well then you may fit the picture I am painting. And your right, if I know ahead of time I WILL pass. That's the whole reason for me writing this thread! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Maybe part if the problem is that you are implying people who are 180# are obese. I can tell by looking at Alexis, she fits easily into an airplane seat. Lol.

I, myself, get called sexy...in person... At least a couple times a day. And god forbid, I'm a size 12. And they aren't fake, but my boobs might be the size of my head. It's hard to tell because I have so much thick, lucious hair. Lol.

I get guys trying to fuck me based on my feet or nipples alone...I'm pretty sure I could weigh over 200lbs and that wouldn't change. I also get guys who would fuck me sight unseen.

Like I said, you are entitled to your view if what is sexy. But don't place your ideals in everyone. Sexy. It's subjective.

The thing that rubbed me wrong about your OP is that you imply a woman is lying when she says she's sexy and weighs 180#. That is
My only issue. I'm sure you would find me decidedly unsexy if we ever meet so your opinion on what is sexy to you is perfectly good with me.

xoxo
LMx
Every time coolaid posts with the avatar, I sing in my head...

Bye Bye Bosworth. Bye Bye Bosworth. Bye bye Bosworth. We hate to see you go!

Reminds me of my favorite college sports event of all time.

Jamelle...come out to plaaaaayyyy.
Bosworth was a great actor! IMHO.