photo shoot ideas???

I have a photo shoot coming up soon... I tend to stick to the same concept, corset
I was hoping you guys could help me out on some ideas...
I want to try something different but sexy
Tell me what is sexy to you what would y'all like to see
White button down shirt open part way down
Boy shorts shot from behind with same white shirt pulled off shoulders
One foot on the stool in heels as you push down the stockings
I'd love to see more shots of your beautiful ass and of course your eyes....thanks
I suggest not using The Provideridian in the galleria as ur back drop. Its been overused. Outside of that you can never go wrong with a matching bra and panty set
Hahaha The Provideridian!!
Stockings, try to catch the sunset if the window view allows it.

Mix the outside fading light with the room light from inside.

Clean the glasses real well and experiment/play with reflections..

+1 on your beautiful eyes....

Maybe take a couple with the camera angling down on your eyes...or maybe have the shot also catch some cleavage.

Sexy open toe heels on the floor in the background

A couple of playful/cute/goofy ones...

That last was just a personal preference...

Thank you guys so much, great ideas. Can't wait
Get some taint shots, too.
He meant tight shorts,,, lol
Since you show your face, emphasize your lovely eyes.

Picture #14 in your showcase would be soo hot if you were looking at the camera.

Have fun with the shoot.
Grump is right your eyes are quite special. I would like to see you smile in one picture. I get the sultry look but some of us want a friendly person. If it doesn't work don't use it but get a shot of the best friendly smile with those pretty eyes sparkling.. wait I will be right there....
Nice eyes and nice butt but cover up the cheap tatoos
I like a nice spread-eagle pic. (not naked) mini-skirt and just a peek of the panties. that is so hot. or spread-eagle in panties with the outline of your camel toe. damn that would be awesome.

I love Face Pic's and lacey, your very pretty, show those lustful eyes and lips. Also try a few new things like how you go out in everyday civie clothes.

CG
Since you double with Trinity you might want to do some photos with her lovely Angel Eyes!
Not a bad idea on the clothing Copier but I'm not a big fan of the camel toe showing. It just seems a little classier when it isn't showing. It really doesn't have to show because it's one of those things that's assumed that a woman has.

I like a nice spread-eagle pic. (not naked) mini-skirt and just a peek of the panties. that is so hot. or spread-eagle in panties with the outline of your camel toe. damn that would be awesome.

I love Face Pic's and lacey, your very pretty, show those lustful eyes and lips. Also try a few new things like how you go out in everyday civie clothes.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0