True dat my N***a!!!!!!

Yeah, good ole Hunter talking smack with his lawyer. The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

The Biden family shit show goes on!!!

Wonder how Jim Clyburn feels about this.
No he di'ant!

Kamaltoe Harris looks even more incompetent than feeble Joe. Tell me that wasn't part of the strategy for putting her in charge of the border.
No he di'ant!

Kamaltoe Harris looks even more incompetent than feeble Joe. Tell me that wasn't part of the strategy for putting her in charge of the border. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well, at least she called out Joey Bribes as a racist in a debate. She got something right.
Yup but funny how his racism went away just poof
Well, at least she called out Joey Bribes as a racist in a debate. She got something right. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, but even then she lied her fucking ass off when doing so.

She tried to portray herself as some "poor little black girl" when she was about as poor as that other racist cunt Michelle Obama.
Yeah, good ole Hunter talking smack with his lawyer. The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree!!!!

Wonder how Jim Clyburn feels about this. Originally Posted by bambino
In all fairness, Hunter is a fucking crackhead. How do you REALLY expect him to talk?
In all fairness, Hunter is a fucking crackhead. How do you REALLY expect him to talk? Originally Posted by GaGambler
this post is in direct violation of the guidelines.
Is saying he’s such a fucking retard that he smokes cheese a violation?
Is saying he’s such a fucking retard that he smokes cheese a violation? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No sir, I don't believe so.
Is saying he’s such a fucking retard that he smokes cheese a violation? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I noticed our little liberal buddy from San Francisco TX didn't even TRY to tell me I was wrong though. lol
Hunter is not T R U M P

Wonder how Jim Clyburn feels about this. Originally Posted by bambino

Let me take a guess!!! It was taken out of context!!!!!!

Now, add Joe Biden's famous line about not wanting his kids to go to school in a "racial jungle" and we see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

But maybe Putin made up those e-mails with Hunter using the N word "repeatedly"!!! Yeah, that was probably it, Putin said that not Hunter.
I noticed our little liberal buddy from San Francisco TX didn't even TRY to tell me I was wrong though. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
That's because I don't give two shits about Hunter Biden. This thread is nothing more than a coping mechanism due to the fact that Trump got his ass beat. First learn how to read then get back to me.
That's because I don't give two shits about Hunter Biden. This thread is nothing more than a coping mechanism due to the fact that Trump got his ass beat. First learn how to read then get back to me. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Of course you don't, But if this was Donny Jr, Ivanka or even Tiffany caught saying anything even a tenth as offensive, you'd want it to be frontpage news.

Personally, I am hardly shocked by this, I know people like Hunter Biden who talk like this all the time, but Hunter Biden is his father's son, and the hypocrisy just oozes out of racist Joe. And you too for that matter