Moooshel is a tranny!!!!

Obama's gay for saying that he's scared of Michelle/Michael. That means he's the bitch in the marriage.

My gay ass would rather not get married than to have a wife that I'm afraid to anger LOL.

Marriage is pretty scary. It's like you give power to your girl friend after marriage, because then she can take all your shit or hold a divorce over your head to get you to do shit. Idk. WTF is up with that? Even my own mother threatened my dad with divorce to basically get him to STFU. God damn what a BITCH!

Fuck that shit.

My dad should've been like STFU whore and suck on this long dick, but he didn't do shit.

Thanks for listening.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7hxg6UHeXoC0/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
BAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by matchingmole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe Barry met Michelle when she was in Chicago playing against Jordan

Yo. This got me thinking. My brother married a bitch who didn't want to take his name. That's red flag, huh? That's like a power grab from the very start. Holy shit. He's fucked. She's a dumb bitch. I heard her call herself a manly woman, or a very masculine woman, or some retarded shit like that. What kind of feminist cunt shit is that? Ten years from now, that bitches thighs are gonna be twice the size, and she's gonna be angry as shit saying if you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna take the kids and divorce your bitch ass.

No woman should have that much power. What kind of fucked up society is this?
Yo. This got me thinking. My brother married a bitch who didn't want to take his name. That's red flag, huh? That's like a power grab from the very start. Holy shit. He's fucked. She's a dumb bitch. I heard her call herself a manly woman, or a very masculine woman, or some retarded shit like that. What kind of feminist cunt shit is that? Ten years from now, that bitches thighs are gonna be twice the size, and she's gonna be angry as shit saying if you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna take the kids and divorce your bitch ass.

No woman should have that much power. What kind of fucked up society is this? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
People only have the power over you that you give them. Some guys are not very wise to this fact.
Was she born in Kenya too? .....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7hxg6UHeXoC0/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Tranny's can't have kids. You have to have the XX chromosomes to have a kid. Boys have the XY chromosome. Michelle Obama has two kids. Back to biology 101 for you.
Tranny's can't have kids. You have to have the XX chromosomes to have a kid. Boys have the XY chromosome. Michelle Obama has two kids. Back to biology 101 for you. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Find pictures of preggo Mooooshell!!!
Find pictures of preggo Mooooshell!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Who is listed as the mother on the birth certificate of the two kids genius? If it's not Michelle Obama that would have come out a long time ago. That would have been even better than trying to prove Obama was born in Kenya. Didn't Trump have the best detectives that money could buy looking into that.
Who is listed as the mother on the birth certificate of the two kids genius? If it's not Michelle Obama that would have come out a long time ago. That would have been even better than trying to prove Obama was born in Kenya. Didn't Trump have the best detectives that money could buy looking into that. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Your naive

https://people.com/politics/obama-fa...ears/?amp=true

Where are the preggo pics? Newborn pics? Maybe you can find them?
Holy shit!
Who is listed as the mother on the birth certificate of the two kids genius? If it's not Michelle Obama that would have come out a long time ago. That would have been even better than trying to prove Obama was born in Kenya. Didn't Trump have the best detectives that money could buy looking into that. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Another birth certificate false question

Has anyone seen the two obama kids birf certificates?

obamas was fake/forged so that proves nada

moochelle/michael is the top. anyone believe that obama could possibly be a top? I dont think so
Out of curiosity, why would anybody have seen her kids’ “birf certificates?”