Racist Hunter Biden Hates Asians Too!

Hunter Biden referred to Asians as 'yellow' in a 2019 text conversation with his cousin.

Caroline Biden, President Joe Biden's niece, was texting Hunter discussing setting him up with her rich, model friends.

In the January 2019 conversation she asked her cousin: 'Do you want foreign or domestic...

The president's son replied: 'Domesticated foreigner is fine. No yellow.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...019-texts.html

Hmm... What's a "domesticated" foreigner anyway? That sounds xenophobic.

Hunter obviously hates all foreigners, unless they can be cleansed of their irritating foreign cultures and ways.

But he would doubtlessly make an exception for, say, a (forbidden topic)-snorting stripper from Ukraine.
I honestly don't care too much for foreigners, either.

But don't call me an asshole.

They talk a lot of shit about us, too.

They probably talk more shit about us.

They talk a lot of shit. Fuck them.
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2021, 09:16 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...019-texts.html Originally Posted by lustylad
Hilarious article! The Biden family needs to take some of that $1.5 billion they made off of China and buy that girl some new breasts.
I honestly don't care too much for foreigners, either. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You're not the son of a President who constantly calls his opponents racist and xenophobic.
Hilarious article! The Biden family needs to take some of that $1.5 billion they made off of China and buy that girl some new breasts. Originally Posted by Tiny

I LIKE TINY BREASTS! LEAVE HER ALONE!
Hilarious article! The Biden family needs to take some of that $1.5 billion they made off of China and buy that girl some new breasts. Originally Posted by Tiny
Well, $1.5 billion is the amount the Bank of China reportedly plunked down for Rosemont Seneca/Bohai Harvest to invest in private equity deals. Not sure what happened to that money... do ya thinks the Chinese were able to retrieve it before Hunter could blow (pun intended) it all on strippers and (forbidden topic)?

But hey, let's be fair... finding private equity "winners" is HARD WORK, especially when Rick's Cabaret International isn't accepting new investors!
I LIKE TINY BREASTS! LEAVE HER ALONE! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You can have her! Better lock up your credit cards before you see her.

As for me, I prefer the blonde in your avatar, HF.

The problem with chinese is thirty minutes after you eat it, you're horny again.
You can have her! Better lock up your credit cards before you see her.

As for me, I prefer the blonde in your avatar, HF.

Originally Posted by lustylad
She's grabbing the bar behind him. She doesn't even want to put her arm around this piece of shit.
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2021, 10:21 PM
I LIKE TINY BREASTS! LEAVE HER ALONE! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Respectfully Hedonist most people would agree with me. We need to do for Caroline Biden what Matt Walsh tried to do for Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's grandmother in Puerto Rico. Let's start a go-fund-me site to buy Caroline some new ones! You can count me in for the first $500.
She's grabbing the bar behind him. She doesn't even want to put her arm around this piece of shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The guy has no boundaries. He was fucking his late brother's widow. Who does that? She knows he wouldn't think twice about banging his cousin as well.
  • Tiny
  • 06-18-2021, 10:34 PM
But hey, let's be fair... finding private equity "winners" is HARD WORK, especially when Rick's Cabaret International isn't accepting new investors! Originally Posted by lustylad
Not strictly true. They aren't looking for private equity investors, but are always looking to pump up the share price. That's right, Rick's Cabaret is a public company now! I read one of the transcripts from an annual meeting. The shareholders were complaining because the company bought a couple of Cessna Mustang Citations. The CEO, founder and 8% shareholder said they were necessary to keep tabs on the far flung Rick's empire. And the company didn't have to shell out for a pilot because he was one. At the end of the meeting they adjourned to Rick's in New York City for beer and table dances. Being a shareholder or CEO of Ricks has its perks! Being Hunter of course has more perks. You might get a few free dances out of your Rick's shareholding if you attend the annual meeting, but you don't get to impregnate the strippers.
Let's start a go-fund-me site to buy Caroline some new ones! You can count me in for the first $500. Originally Posted by Tiny
Count me out. Hunter just found out he's an extremely gifted painter. If I was getting paid $500,000 apiece for masterpieces like this one, I think I could afford to pay for my cuzzy's boob job.

The guy has no boundaries. He was fucking his late brother's widow. Who does that? She knows he wouldn't think twice about banging his cousin as well. Originally Posted by lustylad
He's a fucking bum.
The guy has no boundaries. He was fucking his late brother's widow. Who does that? She knows he wouldn't think twice about banging his cousin as well. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh, you must not have read the bit about his high school aged niece and her friends...