Department of Veterans Affairs is moving to offer transgender veterans gender confirmation surgery

I guess this would be OK if the VA Hospital system was a well run organization. But we currently have Vets waiting weeks / months for critical healthcare. Many dying while waiting.

Shouldn't we fix the problem with current services before we add others
‘Gender confirmation surgery’ Total contradiction in terms.
I guess this would be OK if the VA Hospital system was a well run organization. But we currently have Vets waiting weeks / months for critical healthcare. Many dying while waiting.

Shouldn't we fix the problem with current services before we add others Originally Posted by randy.creed77
Yes.
‘Gender confirmation surgery’ Total contradiction in terms. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What does that tell ya?
‘Gender confirmation surgery’ Total contradiction in terms. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
even more so when more and more of them are coming out after the matter regretting it.
Yes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Holy Shit

Am I reading this right?
Is the Country slowly losing its collective mind, or is it just me?
Especially since I've heard almost 1/2 of those patients commit suicide.

Is the Country slowly losing its collective mind, or is it just me? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes.
I agree completely.

Why don't we give it a more accurate name? Something more along the lines of "Gender REJECTION surgery" is a term that comes to mind. After all, so many of the "woke" crowd dismiss the entire idea of gender anyhow.

Speaking of the idiot woke crowd, don't they realize that without gender the human race goes extinct from a lack of reproduction.

Speaking of the idiot woke crowd, don't they realize that without gender the human race goes extinct from a lack of reproduction. Originally Posted by GaGambler
We are already on that path.

8 years ago, in Vietnam, my Sister-in-Law was FINED for having her 3rd child. Population control, you know. Just like China.. THEN.

Now China is begging citizens to reproduce. Vietnam is following right behind China.

Even Minorities in the US, who a decade ago had significantly more children per capita, are birthing far fewer children today. Almost as few as Caucasians now.

as an aside, you think the US is soft on the Southern Border?

Reproductive fall out is a big piece of the reason.
Are Eccie liberals eligible too? They seem really confused.
We are already on that path.

8 years ago, in Vietnam, my Sister-in-Law was FINED for having her 3rd child. Population control, you know. Just like China.. THEN.

Now China is begging citizens to reproduce. Vietnam is following right behind China.

Even Minorities in the US, who a decade ago had significantly more children per capita, are birthing far fewer children today. Almost as few as Caucasians now.

as an aside, you think the US is soft on the Southern Border?

Reproductive fall out is a big piece of the reason. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think it's highly ironic about who supports a HARD border and who is in favor of soft borders and basically open immigration.

You would think that minorities who tend to be on the lower end of the socio economic scale would be the ones most in favor of ending illegal immigration as all that cheap labor flooding across the border keeps wages low which hurts minorities disproportionately than "Rich White People. but by and large minorities are Democrats and are all for open borders despite the negative impact it has on us.

Now someone like me, I am a completely different story. I am an employer, not an employee and greedy pig that I am, I like lower wages. Not to mention I love third world hookers. Due to COVID restrictions I haven't been to Latin America in what seems like forever, but thanks to the Dims, Latin America is coming to me. lol

One other thing, Third World countries only suck when you are poor. Rich people do great in the Third World. I don't know if I'd call myself rich, but I am certainly not poor, so the only wall I want Texas to build is perhaps one on our western border to keep the flood of Californians out. lol

Oops, I almost forgot your actual question. Yes, I agree that at least to a certain extent immigrants are making up the slack for lower birth rates and the trend for women to have babies later and later in life.
Chung is correct we have lost any cognitive abilities we are living in Idiocracy
ts winn dixie does not approve