Changing the American Flag

Now Marcy Gray is wanting to change the

American Flag, it doesn’t reflect
America now & protesters waved it on Jan 6, 2021.
Isn’t this the same Flag carried at Lexington & Concord, the same flag waived
at Gettysburg, the same flag carried by Union troops that landed in Galveston Tx in 1865 and told the slaves in Texas they were Free. It was waved by the American Dough boys in the
War to End All Wars. The same flag carried by the Generation that
Saved the World in World War II. The Flag carried by Marines at the
Frozen Chosen in Korea. It’s the same Flag that I followed in my
tour as a Marine in Vietnam in 1970.
Only because of the Men & Women who follow this Flag do we as
Americans have the rights & freedoms we take for granted!!! I may
Not always agree with you but that Flag of Honor gives u the right
to say it.
Semper Fi
Saw that story earlier. Some will never be happy
So not only does Macy Gray sound like Donald Duck, she's got his political views as well

Go into business with 6 people. You're going to open a Sandwich Deli named after your Great Grandfather
- partner #6 thinks sandwiches are boring, should offer pizza
- partner #6 also doesn't like the color scheme....should change it
- partner #6 also wants to add hummus and Mexican dishes... have to change
- partner #6 says the 11a-6pm M-S schedule sucks, need to be open 24/7

anyone gonna stop to ask partner #6 if they simply want to open THEIR OWN shop?

If this country or this society is so restrictive and the basic tenets that are its foundation (y'know, laws and shit) aren't something you're interested in, there's nothing stopping you from going to somewhere that DOES harmonize with what your expectations are.
Married people don't HAVE to stay together. You CAN divorce if you two simply can't live with one another.

Create nothing - Contribute nothing - Destroy everything
These are the people everyone abdicates to
Isn't this evidence that we're being invaded by the inside out?
Of course it does, yet instead of being concerned about where dipshit (lack of)leadership is leading our country, fuck that ..... biden is a retarded moron who couldn't make a correct decision on ANYTHING, but fuck that ..... obviously the TDS syndrome is so strong in some here that all they can do is look for articles to bash Trump ..... priorities, I suppose .....
https://www.google.com/search?q=macy...SpZhYWpgJ9BnRM Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you're gonna post a nude link of macy gray, at least, provide a better link instead of google search link. it won't kill you.

lazy bum!
if you're gonna post a nude link of macy gray, at least, provide a better link instead of google search link. it won't kill you. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nah, I appreciated the google link, it provided an list of alternatives to having to look at Macy Gray, let alone naked.
Nah, I appreciated the google link, it provided an list of alternatives to having to look at Macy Gray, let alone naked. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
well, that is true, there is an alternate pic of macy gray who is much cuter than that obnoxious blackness of macy gray.
Isn't this evidence that we're being invaded by the inside out? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yeah, that's what the vaccine is for. Stand in line.
These idiots need to go now